Peacedub

Corrado 20vt washer bottle relocation

Hey all,

I'm looking relocate to the off side (drivers) inner wing behind the headlight so I can install a proper induction system where the washer bottle used to sit and to generally neaten the look of the engine bay. Has anyone completed this to the location I need it? If so which bottle was best for this? The most suited so far I've seen is the mk1 Octavia VRS. I know I'll need to do some fabrication but I'm just after easiest, minimal fabrication and most aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Sound, cheers mate. Cross referenced part numbers and they are same part No. as Skoda. Picked one up from local scrappy and I reckon it'll fit nicely with minor fab work

Any pictures of this fitted?

I'll post one tomorrow for you. It turned out to be a great fit with no fabrication required. It mounted using existing studs on the wing and chassis leg. Ran some extension cables and hose from existing and jobs a good'un. Newer pump also runs smoother and more powerful. Paired with the E30 wipers it's a great setup.

Thanks look forward to seeing them. I'm in the process of b fitting a BAM engine in mine and want to move the washer bottle and expansion tank over to the of side

Thanks look forward to seeing them. I'm in the process of b fitting a BAM engine in mine and want to move the washer bottle and expansion tank over to the of side

For me it's a must on a 20vt C because there is just no space for the TIP and filter if you keep the washer bottle in it's original location. It also gives you options to run a cold feed to the air filter etc. The relocation probably cost me no more than £10 and around an hour fitting it. You can pick the bottles with pump for around £5 at scrappy but make sure you get the pump wiring connector with plenty of wire on it to solder extensions on. It ends up being a really tidy install if done properly and looks OEM. I've got a picture on my phone, is it possible to upload one on here or do I need a computer?

Edited by Peacedub

I've not posted any pics on here for a long time so not sure how it's done. I use the Facebook page most off the time nowadays. Think you have to go advanced on the reply to post a pic but not 100% sure

Sorry guys for the delay, not sure what's going on with the password on this system but it's taken 2 days to log me back in after a password reset. Was using my laptop to transfer pics and it kicked me out and wouldn't send me a new password. Anyway I'll hopefully get pics up tonight

Jesus, wtf is going on? So I've had to register as a new user just so I can post stuff and speak to admin. I thought great I'll be able to log in on my laptop and get some pictures up... erm no "wrong username or password. You have used up your failed login quota!" Really starting to **** me off. My corrado runs better than this forum, and we all know that's saying something. Admin please sort!

Are you on Facebook? Maybe you could post pictures on the Facebook page or Corrado chat page?

Forum send to of slowed down since the pages have been on Facebook

Managed to log on today but was unable to log on all last night, so it seems this is a new problem on the Forum to add other issues.