Sign in to follow this  
LowG

Angel eyes on Corrado!!

i have a spare headlight with a cracked lens so i was thinking of trying to modify it somehow to fit bmw 5 series lights. Would look great i think even if hte original thick lens is used. Anyone know where is the best place to get some cheap 5 series lights? would be nice to fit some xenons :D

for real damn i wanna see them how they will come. How are you doing them and what parts are you using?

I'm using the E36 kit from euro car parts.

left it with the dave at the bodyshop to sort out, but by the looks of it shouldn't need a lot of moddifying.

the hard bit i think is the wiring loom for them

I reckon the lights would look a lot better having the largest diameter light on the outside and having them get smaller as they get towards the grill.

On those fog lamps the look really bright, are they after market ones?

I think he's modified the indicator & fog lenses himself... maybe just replaced the glass???

GOD!!!! Theres always 1!!!!! :lol::wink:

Go forth and be different, at least this gives you an idea, this car also has a HID headlight conversion that i fancy, could find a pic if anyone is interested?

this car also has a HID headlight conversion that i fancy

Fancy away... but it'd be illegal to actually do it to your car if you did!

arent there supost to be 2 eyes on each side :shock:

1 on each side is better than none!

this car also has a HID headlight conversion that i fancy

Fancy away... but it'd be illegal to actually do it to your car if you did!

which bit illegal? Non DoT/SAE/E marked lenses?

Wonder if the Audi A4 route is legal if you can retain the E markings?

For HID's to be retro fitted in the UK the lense must be tested

the headlamps must have the correct washer system fitted

and the light must auto level

For HID's to be retro fitted in the UK the lense must be tested

the headlamps must have the correct washer system fitted

and the light must auto level

:o :crazyeyes:

Oh.

Oh I think its all about the testing station that you visit :p

Worst case you have to replace them with OEM ones for the test or if you get pulled over. No idea how much the fine is but a spare set of headlights from a scrapyard or there always seems to be someone breaking a C :cry: at regular intervals these days.

2p ker plunk

You want Angel Eyes just buy an M3 like the picture. 8)

They look better on the M3 than the Corrado. :mrgreen:

if anyone is fitting angel eyes... or for whatever other reason has a set of regular corrado headlights to get rid of, please let me know, i'm looking for a set in good condition. :D

well so you telling me that if some1 fits porsche alloys or porsche mirrors they should go and buy a porsche instead or same with RS4 bumpers? I dont like BM as they to common and ordinary,now the angel eyes i think would suit the mean front looks that the corrado already has. Also if not the angel eyes i want to put some sort of diferent lights in it liek xenons or hid from some other car as im not prepared to pay 1 grand for a kit,so no i think angel eyes will suit the corrado if done properly,hell you can even have the circle emmit red light or blue but its a matter of taste,if you dont like it dont do it no one is forcing just trying to get some ideas and tips.

well so you telling me that if some1 fits porsche alloys or porsche mirrors they should go and buy a porsche instead or same with RS4 bumpers? I dont like BM as they to common and ordinary,now the angel eyes i think would suit the mean front looks that the corrado already has. Also if not the angel eyes i want to put some sort of diferent lights in it liek xenons or hid from some other car as im not prepared to pay 1 grand for a kit,so no i think angel eyes will suit the corrado if done properly,hell you can even have the circle emmit red light or blue but its a matter of taste,if you dont like it dont do it no one is forcing just trying to get some ideas and tips.

to be honest Porsche have a quite a bit more of a connection with VW than BMW or Mercedes....so you can get away with Porsche alloys or mirrors on a VW

as for the angel-eyes leave them to BMW's...i can understand you wanting to improve the lighting on your C but putting in different marques lights just kind of defeats the purpose of having a C...afterall was it not the front view of one that helped make you want a C in the first place....every single C i've seen with non-original lights IMHO just looks stupid.....fit either the uprated headlight loom or DIY one

just my 2p's worth and hope you'll take it as constructive criticsm.....i'm not dictating to you how to spend your cash or mod your C.....at the end of the day its all up to you

Hows this connection, Hella originally made the angel eyes and they make the lights for both BMW and VW as far as I know, so ure not really going to another make. 8)

Not saying I like them though.

Hows this connection, Hella originally made the angel eyes and they make the lights for both BMW and VW as far as I know, so ure not really going to another make. 8)

Not saying I like them though.

hella make lights for quite a few different marques.........what i was meaning joe, was different car manufacturers as opposed to different O/E suppliers......VW/Audi have had a long relationship with Porsche so fitting some(not all) porsche bits to VW's doesn't look too out of place...whereas fitting any BMW bits to a VW look so stupid its a sin(imho)anyway hope thats cleared that up