ABV-VR6

To all of you who can't log in but can read...

Alright so I have not been able to log in for over a week now.

I even created another account to reach out, I was able to post once and could not even reply a second time, it wouldn't let log in again even if I didn't sign out.

So today I've been able to sign in and here's what I've done.

Requested a password change. Yeah for like the 10th times...

But this time I didn't do it from my laptop but via my phone.

Opened the link that was sent to me on my phone.

So when the new password was sent to me, I proceed to log in via the phone and this time I didn't do a "copy/paste" of the new temporary password, I wrote it down and punch it in on the phone and it worked!

I'm trying to lay everything I've done to make it work for you.

This was very frustrating... There's at least 5 people that went out all their way like me to reach out by creating a new account and having the same issue I've had. I'm sure there's way more people in the same situation. It's not an isolated problem I would say. I know it's the Holidays but I think having a follow up or at least a post from admin saying there were looking into it would have been appreciated...

I hope my post helps others, cheers and Happy Holidays

I had problems too. I got over it by accessing the FULL site on my phone and logging in normally. It wouldn’t let me log in on the mobile site from the phone.

Strange, I’ve been using the mobile site from my phone without issues. I’m in an iPhone rather than android, not sure if that makes any difference.

I had the same issue and almost gave up. It simply wouldn't take my password or a new password if I reset it. I eventually got it to work by coming back a few days later and trying to login with the last temporary password I was sent after a reset. But I didn't use the link in the email. I just tried to login as normal but with that new password emailed to me days before. Then I changed it manually once logged in.

Had similar issues couldn’t get in for a few days typed in details manually via full or mobile site and has worked every time since👌🏻

Ya, it sure did suck not to be able to log in, took me 8 days before I was able to...

I don't know what happened? But it's working now and I'm happy!

Cheers guys

I can hardly ever log in.... if you've noticed my absence from posting its not because I've lost interest, I read the forum every day but cant log in.... its annoying when you need help.

I have just tried to log in for the first time in 2 weeks and it worked.

The alternate account I created (which borked immediately) is also working.

I didn't use the password reset function, it seems to have just cleared itself.

Feels good to be back!

I have just tried to log in for the first time in 2 weeks and it worked.

The alternate account I created (which borked immediately) is also working.

I didn't use the password reset function, it seems to have just cleared itself.

Feels good to be back!

Welcome back, I know it feels good! It's certainly frustrating...

I don't know what happened either.

I did got an email saying many attempt were made to log in and the IP address was not mine.

When I created another account to reach out, I was able to post once with it. When I went to reply, I had the same issue again...

Anyways, good for you!