Dox

Let’s see your collectibles

Do these count as collectibles? Love doing them but can’t afford the next kit sizes up from the Bugatti 😟 

7AB57F58-8399-48E0-A597-BCD3A2A9E725.jpeg

Edited by Tigerfish

The idea was anything that interests you, many ex owners are getting emails about the revamped forum and can contribute (star wars, watches, trainers etc) and hopefully they'll hang around imparting their knowledge both Corrado and other hobbies etc

Several weeks ago Stuart Taylor messaged me asking for pics of Hennys old rear spoiler, much to my embarrassment (it’s an age thing) I forgot...

d0f4776ee62fcedc00e15b9a2fe0b9c0.jpg04f441fc37df01a6b0e6747938079a3d.jpg70af268440781eb097042c480f63d4fd.jpgee6cfd209137bc8e37dc915823647613.jpg1f8398f3b068a70f5099bd258de66f0e.jpgaf876e81ae8ea5dbe273aec84ab45cca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a class piece of kit. Must have taken him ages to drill all the individual holes and mount the LEDs. Respect.

5 minutes ago, Cressa said:

That is impressive.  Do you know how he hid the wiring into the hatch?

The wiring is single strand and it must have passed down one of the spoiler posts?

1 minute ago, Dox said:

The wiring is single strand and it must have passed down one of the spoiler posts?

Cheers for that. I keep looking at my spoiler wondering....... could I....

2 minutes ago, fendervg said:

Probably feed from brake light up o e post, and earth down the other - the wires would not have to be very thick.

I don't want to ruin my freshly cleaned and lubed spoiler mechanism, but do like the idea of this. Especially now I know it can be done

23 minutes ago, fendervg said:

What a class piece of kit. Must have taken him ages to drill all the individual holes and mount the LEDs. Respect.

Taken from Hennys thread

"I got my local engineering shop to CAM drill the holes as they have been drilled at a specific angle to the top face of the spoiler else what I'm doing won't work... "

1 hour ago, Cressa said:

I don't want to ruin my freshly cleaned and lubed spoiler mechanism, but do like the idea of this. Especially now I know it can be done

Don't do it, is absolute butchery cutting holes in your spoiler imo and looks like an outdated led light from 2008. .  Keep the Rado retro. . 

Edited by Keyo

5 hours ago, Dox said:

I went to Dagfields today and bought this for £4

http://www.dagfields.co.uk/

I thought I’d start a new thread to practise posting pics / tapatalk etcb52239400388ec4a62f141b68c5e6a38.jpg

Possibly the best car ever made of its era and love the livery.  The homologation sport Quattro the special edition was a whopping 88K new from Audi in the 82  and was 30k more then a Ferrari. now worth 500K to a collector.  Great video here by Harry about the Quattro sport. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Keyo