Cressa

5 pin connector 191906231D

191906231D 

5 pin flat connector needed. Used at ABS light and various other places... 

Cheers 

Only worked out tonight that this is what I need. I have done a search on classic parts and it says obsolete...... hopefully it isn't and I'll give them a call tomorrow 

Probably not gone over to classics mate as it was used in loads of VAG vehicles and still in the dealers stock pile. 99 percent sure .  

Are you sure it's a 5 pin at the ABS light? Mine has a 7 pin plug, which is a shame as the Passat B4 lamp I'm wanting to fit in has a 6 pin socket. Going to be digging in my wiring loom box tomorrow see if I can find one, if I come across a 5 pin I'll give you a shout!

1 hour ago, tonedef said:

Are you sure it's a 5 pin at the ABS light? Mine has a 7 pin plug, which is a shame as the Passat B4 lamp I'm wanting to fit in has a 6 pin socket. Going to be digging in my wiring loom box tomorrow see if I can find one, if I come across a 5 pin I'll give you a shout!

I’ve just checked the back of the abs light on mine, 7 pins but only 5 getting used. Possibly the same thing?

I also might have one but I’ll need to check the breaker cars I have.

On another note, I guess you are doing your Teves20 swap Tonedef? I don’t suppose you’ll be doing a wee how to write up? 🤞😁

There are early and late types. The late types are 5 pin if I remember correctly, and the also have a red 9 pin (I think) plug which goes below 

Edited by seanl82

2 hours ago, easypops said:

I’ve just checked the back of the abs light on mine, 7 pins but only 5 getting used. Possibly the same thing?

I also might have one but I’ll need to check the breaker cars I have.

On another note, I guess you are doing your Teves20 swap Tonedef? I don’t suppose you’ll be doing a wee how to write up? 🤞😁

I might do, although not until after it actually works! 

I have three various flat 5 pin connectors but not the 191906231D, over to easypops to see if he has one. Disappointingly I also can't find the 6 pin I'm looking for to connect up my Passat ABS lamp, it does only require 3 of the cores so I might end up hacking a 7 pin plug up to get the light wired in, I can always swap it out later!

That's the one. I intend on swapping out the pins, so dont need the loom. Although if it did have 6" of wiring attached I can just push these into my old pins to see if my crazy method will work.

My plan is to swap out the late old abs light that is totally broken and sells for gold, for an earlier version. If it works I will post a 'how to' up on here, 

Let me know what I owe you for that Martin,

Cheers 

On 2/22/2020 at 7:06 PM, Cressa said:

That's the one. I intend on swapping out the pins, so dont need the loom. Although if it did have 6" of wiring attached I can just push these into my old pins to see if my crazy method will work.

My plan is to swap out the late old abs light that is totally broken and sells for gold, for an earlier version. If it works I will post a 'how to' up on here, 

Let me know what I owe you for that Martin,

Cheers 

Fire me a message with your address details mate and I’ll get it in the post to you 👍😁

No cost mate😎