seanl82

Underseat active sub

As title, does anyone have one fitted, do they fit under the Corrado seats and are they any good?

I've got infinity components in the front door pockets and JBL 6x4s in the rear shelf, and though the sound is now much crisper there is next to zero base. I'm not after anything daft, just something similar to a modern day car sound system which I think a small sub should give me. I'm after an active one (integrated amp) that plugs directly to the stereo ideally.

I don't want to be running power cables from the battery etc as I don't need big power, just something nice and simple that can be hidden and will add something without spending big. 

Any recommendations welcome. 👍 

Not a lot of room under a Corrado seat, I'm not sure whether there would be enough space to fit a sub unless the seats were in a relatively high position. I think you would be better off fitting a small active sub in the boot (it wont need a massive powerwire) and losing the rear 6x4 speakers for a better soundstage.

I saw somewhere (maybe facebook) someone had this under their passenger seat but I would guess you'd need it set at its highest level.

https://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-pioneer-ts-wx130ea_p-40600.htm?gclid=CjwKCAjwx9_4BRAHEiwApAt0zuz0dNClfSJBGBOXh9I_Bz3fFoMQ19il0-MVbzFvNTsRVzLXwsZuIhoCXK0QAvD_BwE

Another option is to custom make an enclosure for the boot on the side.