Mattyh

Return to Corrado ownership 😁

A quick hello from a returning Corrado owner, although it was 25 years ago! Picked a Vr6 up in March, I’m a member on the Corrado club and It was well known on there and I think the previous owner posted on here too. Although already a clean car wanted to take it to the next level so have been refurbing all the underside slowly. Hopefully get it too some shows next year to meet you guys 😁

• Like 1

Welcome back to the Corrado, any info about the new car? Things are a fair bit quieter around here these days, but then there aren’t so many cars left, it’s still a great source of information and there are always some interesting projects going on.

I too remain a member of CCGB although since the demise of the forum over there and my refusal to join Facebook it doesn’t really mean very much. I suppose it’s just habit seeing that I joined in January 96!

Welcome back, get some pics up when you can 👍 

Signed up for CCGB yesterday and didn't realise there was no longer a forum (don't use Facebook either)... now regretting it 🙄

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, would love to post some pictures but can’t seem to do it! Just says insert image from URL, anyone know how to do this when pictures are on an i phone? 

Welcome back, the pictures for me are simple, it says down below where the paperclip is. Have you paid the joining fee? Might be that? 

54595566-1843-4B9E-9A9E-80281D2F4E85.jpeg

Yes many a weekend! cleaned the original of first which was peeling and generally unsightly and covered everything in site! then used Dinitrol, they recommended a fine spray of there cavity wax first all (along with using it for the cavities) then there black underbody seal via a compressor and spray gun, the arches were stripped back, rust convertor on any small bits rust which were just around the top were the suspension goes through, then zinc primed, stone cheap protection, paint in body colour and clear underseal to finish, think that was by Bilt Hamber