biggerbigneil

Biggerbigneil - L666 COR

Oooh yes please!

I really should have done Le Mans this year as I didn't get to do it last year

next year my man.. we can drive down in the corrado's (if you haven't gone blonde and sold it!)

I've just bought some new carpet mats from Just Mats and got Corrado in Red on the front ones!!!

Hmmm I need money... so I go and buy more bits for the car?

Oh well

If I bought an old BMW, Hugo could fix everything!

Oh no I can't decide, I love this car, maybe I'll put the solitudes on and send the speedlines off to be refurbed...

I don't know what to do! My car is being put back on the original suspension tomorrow! I might sell the FK's?

:?

I've just bought some new carpet mats from Just Mats and got Corrado in Red on the front ones!!!

Hmmm I need money... so I go and buy more bits for the car?

Oh well

If I bought an old BMW, Hugo could fix everything!

Oh no I can't decide, I love this car, maybe I'll put the solitudes on and send the speedlines off to be refurbed...

I don't know what to do! My car is being put back on the original suspension tomorrow! I might sell the FK's?

:?

BUTTHEAD!

So it'll be back to standard when we do the shoot then? Can maybe get something sorted for this w/e if you want shots of it when it looked goood ;)

Tomorrow?

I'm in Guildford all day and taking it to Hugo @ Barons at 12:30 to put the 4x4 suspension back on while I think about selling it or not....

You could come along to there or I could meet you in Guildford? - Hindhead BMW (Barons @ 12:00 if you can make that?)

If I bought an old BMW, Hugo could fix everything! :?

If you bought a BMW i'd have you shot :2gunfire:

nasty cars... that would be because i have to fix all the sh1t ones..

Anyway i want to move to Audi or vw in about 6 months... yey.. good cars 8)

Edit: plus we all know what happens with you, rear wheel drive and facing the wrong way hehe :lol:

biggerbigneil, sounds like a good plan to meet at 12... will be dependent on the state of my head after tonights fun! Will PM you my number now :D

I had to make her feel special this weekend - I think I did!

Over to Barons for a free top mount change and a nice clean!

Not bad photo's for a novice! I don't want to sell her! I can't do it! So much money, time and effort has gone into making her lovely!

Hugo - It's on... at the old's house is Sussex - mobile masts haven't been invented here yet.

OK - I couldn't do it, I can't sell it, it's too hard!

When I can no longer borrow money and I'm walking in Asda bags for shoes, I will sell!

But Not Till Then! Not Like This!

Nice photos mate... sorry for suggesting a shoot then letting you down!!! I was sooooo hungover yesterday and didn't surface until mid afternoon :oops:

Glad you've decided to keep her - buys me a bit more time to sort out some photos ;)