biggerbigneil

Biggerbigneil - L666 COR

Ah yes, thanks they do look good! Not sure if they are the saturns though as think they have a funny looking circular bit in the middle covering the bolts - (i think)

nah, mate of mine had saturns on his Apex Levin import thing... The replacement Saturn2s had a center cover though but I don't think they were as nice... :|

Cheers guys! much appreciated :D

Wouldn't mind a new number plate, so called friends keep putting black tape to make the "C" a "G" on the number plate, funny buggers!

Okay winter is setting in, the RS's are sold (hassle and a half) and six tyres have gone to Bally. I've purchased some Solitudes from Dom to get refurbed shortly, bought new exterior plastics as the black painted ones were starting to look old, got my red VR6 badge (last one in the country at the time) and got copper brake pipes and a miltek system fitted at JMR. She is back on the speedlines and the handling is excellent!!

looking very clean matey.. :D

p.s.. a little something on its way to you in the post :wink:

Yeah I know clear sides and reds at the back! I'm waiting till someone makes some proper ones!!! might end up doing the red paint and laquer thing though. Not sure what are good tyres on 15's yet, don't think they do the Eagle F1's in 15

Not sure about the drop, will find out, there was a post going round saying standard was 360mm from center to arch lip - i'll get out with a tape measure but think it's around 40mm