biggerbigneil

Biggerbigneil - L666 COR

lol I do the spray wind screen trick when tw@'s sit too close to me on the motorway... after a few goes they soon get the message and back off a bit :lol:

Still not seen you about town mate :?

I have actually driven my car yesterday! It does (as Ben says) spend most its life in pieces or being cleaned. I gave it a good run yesterday and I'm off to Kent this weekend so will give it a good drive!

I haven't seen yours around either?

I'll have to get my wheels refurbed before any new photos are to be taken

He he.... you often see 'vacant' looking girls sitting next to aggressive, chavvy drivers....or more annoyingly, you see an extremely fit girl sitting next to a spotty 17 year old gimp :x To show maturity by not rising to their bate is very respectable mate!

If someone really really bugs me with tailgating on the motorway, I 'drift' over to the white line and throw up the stones and cr@p....

If someone really really bugs me with tailgating on the motorway, I 'drift' over to the white line and throw up the stones and cr@p....

Like it - will try that next time :lol:

Neil you should start seeing it around a bit more now - I've had it back for a few weeks to do the running in and i'm just waiting for it to come back from it's service 8)

you did the old washer jet trick on me the other day..... couldn't see a thing :p

mind you was quite impessive for the rocco to get that close to satans corrado :D

think i'll turn my rear washer round so i can get lorries instead of pedestrians he he :lol:

I may have to sell the VR :cry:

A mate is selling his flat in Guildford and I am very interested and need all the cash I can get - unless I can get a 100% mortgage....

Oh no Corrado maintenance and a new place it could get difficult.

I'm :D :( and :? all at the same time

If I sell I will put it back to original except mk4 rear calipers and Milltek.

1994 L Corrado VR6

71k full VWSH with latest hefty work carried out with JMR.

Black car with Black Leather and red VR6 badge for the brutal look!

All working electrics

New disks and pads all round - under 2k use on all.

New mk4 rear calipers

Copper brake pipes and braided hoses.

New rear axle bushes

New brake bias

Solitudes and Speedlines - both could do with a refurb!

Recent plugs, Red Beru HT leads, Synta Oil, filter, brake fluid change, coolant change etc - all receipts kept - quite impressive amount of spending!

Full Milltek system fitted by John at JMR

I also have FK Konigsports

New Top Mounts

New exterior Plastics

License Plate - L666COR and L405CAY....

New Avon tyres on Speedlines

Just about legal Dunlop Sports on Solitudes

I also have new front wheel bearings - unfitted

Grill spoiler painted black - I didn't fit it - from previous owner

Lupo Wipers and original wipers

New Bee Sting mount and aerial

Another rear number plate mount

Tax and MOT for another 6 months approx - I'll find out

I also have loads of the velvet tape if you can find any rattles and want to get rid of them.

I'd probably sell the whole lot for EDIT not for sale EVER - I have spent 3-4k on this since buying it Easter 04.

People who can vouch for previous owner (Ben Taylor) and the history of this car are Biggerbigben, Biggerbighugo, Guy Hartly, Amit, John at JMR, Asim and maybe some more.

Apparently he spent 6 months searching for this one and actually did have one previous lady owner which I can still prove.

I bought it on 61k with the big 60k mile service done at around 57k, the rest of the servicing has been done by myself, Biggerbighugo - BMW mechanic @ Barons and John @ JMR.

I piggin love this car!!!

Only bad point (me being picky) is slight squeak on clutch from stand still - which I'm told is common on the VR's and nothing to worry about - gear change is very smooth!

Ben said he might be interested and I want it to go to a good home - he can powder coat the chassis then i'll buy it back off him!

I won't have money for years!

My girl friend is actually trying to make me keep it - maybe she only wants me for my car?

If somone makes me a good offer I'll probably sell it - Hugo is putting it back to standard for me this weekend

My girl friend is actually trying to make me keep it - maybe she only wants me for my car?

If somone makes me a good offer I'll probably sell it

you selling the car or nikki??? :lol:

only joking... don't show her this... :afro:

Bummer....

Being a home owner and a C owner can be an expensive lifestyle at times but I would rather publically shave my pubes off than sell my C now....

Hope it doesn't HAVE to go....but if it does, the new owner is in for a treat by the looks of your gallery..... remember to include a copy of your synopsis on exhausts in the service history :D

Bummer....

Being a home owner and a C owner can be an expensive lifestyle at times but I would rather publically shave my pubes off than sell my C now....

Hope it doesn't HAVE to go....but if it does, the new owner is in for a treat by the looks of your gallery..... remember to include a copy of your synopsis on exhausts in the service history :D

Hahaha - I rekon I should bump it up £500 for that!

I would rather I added to the value of the forum... and added to the mod list!

I really don't want to sell it, I'm not in a hurry to sell as it's taxed, insured and MOT'd for a good while longer and I've just got everything the way I like it - but for the right offer I may have to get a nice looking original mk2 and get the flat - right in the center of Guildford and quite big for the price, also buying off a friend so skip a few fees and general estate agency annoyences

Ben - 2 corrados!

I dont think I can take the shear opulence!

would be very cool though :D

hehe, I think 1 corrado is prob enough for now.. :?:

Sorry to hear that you may have to sell the C dude (before I have even seen her :roll: ) We should sort out a drink in Guildford some evening...

Sorry to hear that you may have to sell the C dude (before I have even seen her :roll: ) We should sort out a drink in Guildford some evening...
Yeah definitely mate, have to show off the motor while I still have it!

I might get a Rocco like Hugo's got, quite like them...

I can't have all these Corrado's around at the moment :(

Get a Passat.. underated and you can pick up a well sorted one for little money.. see pic of Daves ratin this thread... a real bargain ride there 8)

Yeah I do like that car!

I saw some VR6 ones but thats not really the point of downgrading, he got his for a very good price.

Is that photo in Guildford - looks like the cathedral Hill business park?

um.. could be :oops: It's on the road heading out of Guildford heading towards Peasmarsh (Godalming) worked out to be a really good place for a shoot... we should do some with yours before it goes

I really don't wan't to sell!

Lets get some nice pictures done, I'll blow them up and put them all round my lounge!

I'm going to have to do some serious cash flow forecasting this weekend to see if the old brute can be kept!

Cool.. fingers crossed for you dude! Off to le mans next week so should get a shoot sorted for a sunny w/e after I'm back 8)