Sign in to follow this  
Tom_VR6

Wide Body Corrado

AWESOME AND AWFUL AT THE SAME TIME I'M CONFUSED

I know what you mean man, normaly i would just say "what a kev car, leave it for the clios and the saxos of this world" BUT its not the same as them. i dont think. yes its big but it flows and exadurates amazing shape of the C as appose to change it. you know, you can still tell its a C. I have been to some car shows and stair at a car for ages thinking "is that a saxo or a clio or just a really done up nova?", i mean they are overdone some much you cant tell what they are anymore.

AWESOME AND AWFUL AT THE SAME TIME I'M CONFUSED

I know what you mean man, normaly i would just say "what a kev car, leave it for the clios and the saxos of this world" BUT its not the same as them. i dont think. yes its big but it flows and exadurates amazing shape of the C as appose to change it. you know, you can still tell its a C. I have been to some car shows and stair at a car for ages thinking "is that a saxo or a clio or just a really done up nova?", i mean they are overdone some much you cant tell what they are anymore.

Yeah, my thoughs too. It actually looks quite nice apart from the wheels, which look freaking awful. I bet it doesn't have the go to back all the macho looks up tho :(

And as far as the over-modding of Corsa's et al goes, I think that's the idea. Anything to disguise the fact that you have a Corsa has to be a good thing :lol:

Same body kit as the Corrado which Trippy is splitting for parts - the ex-Max Power car!

It sure is lairy - it looks rather cool from the rear too :)

looks nice but more air resistance, more wieght = less speed!!

true but with mean looks like that half the people wont even bother trying to take it. :evil:

its like a bmw 318 with all the looks of an M3, you just wouldnt go there unless you knew it was a 318. Anyway, lets be real, this kind of C is more of a show car then a track car. 8)

lose the spoiler change the front bumper to the rs4??? is it,,, one like hennys anyway and lose that awful grille and lose that line thru the middle of the door (part of the kit) and it will look BADDD

really don't like the front, however I think the rest could be worked with (little bit scoopy and venty as it is). But from the back it does look rather mean :twisted:

It's a good looking kit BUT I don't like the grill, you don't need air vents in the back (unless your engine is there or your rear breaks get VERY hot) and the grill looks pants - if I hadn't already said that :wink: . Looks like a well finished car though and the colour really suits it ... this kit would be ideal for a twin engined beastie :mrgreen:

Wouldn't do this to mine :D

thats probably the nicest one i have seen. i have seen the same body kit with different colors, wheels, etc. and this is the best looking one i have seen yet. still not my style. if you had the engine to back up all that extra weight it would be ok in my books.

I actually like it the deep dish on the back are badd ass best car with the GTO kit I ve seen wouldn't suit nugget yellow though so no chance of that kit ever making it's way onto my car :)