Pau1

Pau1's Oak Green VR6

What size are the rims and what width are the adapters please?

Thanx Guys for all your comments. The wheels are 9 x 17 on the back with ET 47 and 20mm adapters. Fronts are 7 1/2 x

17 with ET 52 and 25mm adapters. Tyres on the back are 215/45/17 and 205/40/17 on the front. I agree that they do look

strange on the back but I am getting polished design 90's on it very soon. Looking back i should of extended the arches but

nobody up here wanted to do it. A few of you know just how long it took me to get those wheels into the UK let alone on

the car. All in all i'm very pleased how it's turned out. I was originaly going to paint it a Porsche colour untill i saw a Mk3 Golf

painted Oak Green in germany. Really all it needs is a set of BBS RS003's to make it look right. All good things......

Cheers

I agree with G-man, I've never been a big fan of green corrados but the oak green has loads more depth to it and looks great :)

Looks subtely different from other corrados but still maintains a standard and definite VW/German feel to it - if you get me :) I think that picture here http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/download.php?id=10037 is easily the best for showing the new colour.

Well done Paul - I'll keep my eyes out for it now, maybe even take a spin past for a gander :lol:

Very very nice. Oak green has always been my favourite vw colour. An oak green mk2 gti is still on my wish list. I often wondered what an oak green corrado would look like. Now I know the answer 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Got to say it Ive been back to look at the pics 3 times, Cup 1's are my favourite (well this week anyway, moving target) and I never thought of Oak Green :) :D

Yep as said great car, love the colour and the wheels - top stuff 8)

I always wanted a late oak green mk2 gti, definatly the best colour on a mk2 and great on a corrado too.

As said above many time love the car, love the colour. When I had my original gti the oak green mk2 was on my wish list for ages just love that colour for some reason a million miles away from what colour I ve got now though LOL

I absoultely love that colour. Agree with the removal of Audi badge.

Where did you get it done?

Cheers, it will be coming off soon i think. The paint was done at Autospray in Aberdeen. My best mate's old man own's

it so I get good deals for cash. Even tho that job wasn't cheap I still got a good price. My exgirlfriends old MK2 you came to

see is in there at the moment too.

can i buy the wheels back now they are clean, they came up great

Yup £700 and they're yours ! :lol: Na , I think i'd only swap them for 17 in BBS RS's.

Looks subtely different from other corrados but still maintains a standard and definite VW/German feel to it - if you get me

Yeah the first time we rolled it out the body shop I kept thinking it looked very military. It's nicknamed the Nazi now. :lol:

LOOKS WELL SWEET M8.

one question though, whats with the 16v no plate??

Cheers Bally, I've had the number plate since i bought my 1st Corrado. It was a 16v btw... :wink:

8) m8.. you must have spent loads on it, any pics when you 1st got it?? stages of wht it looked like to now pics??

Very nice, colour really suits. Be nice to see it next to a 'classic green' storm to see how different they are...

Well done. :wink:

the classic green storm looks better :p :D ........anyway we could well arrange this......what do u think Pau1???? game on???

Nah classic green is grim - my mate has his storm this colour and looks dull to be honest :-P :lol:

Oak green is my fav VW colour...

Oak Green is probably the only green I have seen that I like on a car come to think of it and that includes BGR.

Hard to explain, but Oak Green kinda looks like there is a really thick lair of transparent polish/wax then the deep colour underneath it. 8)

My 8v GTi was Royal Blue Metallic which along with Oak Green are my favourite VW colours too.

Oak Green is sheer class and it's amazing what a substantial difference paint colour provides to the overall look of the car.

Fiat's Coupe came in a similar shade and it looks 10 times better than the other shades.

And also Volvo graced the T5-R with a stunning shade of British Racing Green too...... but nothing compares to a solid Oak :wink:

My favourite VW shades ever are Oak, Black (naturally), Aqua blue, Silver and Nice Gay Violet.

Oak Green is sheer class and it's amazing what a substantial difference paint colour provides to the overall look of the car.

Cheers Kev, Glad you approve. Also noticed that Volvo Green the other day too. Looked stunning.