What colour is yer Corrado?

What Colour is yer Corrado  

1,381 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour is yer Corrado

• WHITE'S:Alpine / Candy
    • BLACK'S:Brilliant / solid
    • RED'S:Tornado / Flash / Bramble / Bordeaux / Dark Burgundy / Sherry Pearl
    • GREEN'S:Dark / Pearl / Khaki / Irish / Dragon / Classic
    • BLUE'S:Helious / Strato / Pearl / Aqua / Inca / Midnight-Moonlight / Limoge / Purple-light-blue / Mystic
    • YELLOW'S:Nugget / Yellow
    • GREY'S:Graphite / Quartz / Light / Pearl-Perl / Storm
    • SILVER'S:Diamond / Satin
    • VIOLET'S:Twilight Violet / Violet-touch Pearl / Dark Violet / Black Violet / Ice Grey
    • OTHER'S Dusty Mauve

I've developed a taste for the Borbet A's, just having another look, but you don't seem to have any pics of them in your gallery.

I was also pointing out Blackberry to the missus, she doesn't like it though, and prefers Aqua Blue

my other vr6 corrado is a 79k blackberry and i am no way voting this as a red .

its like voting that my white vr6 is light black .

jerkky jibblets or what??? ,

I've developed a taste for the Borbet A's, just having another look, but you don't seem to have any pics of them in your gallery.

I was also pointing out Blackberry to the missus, she doesn't like it though, and prefers Aqua Blue

here you go.....

I'm a Rado virgin, just swopped over from a MK2 16v, mines Ice Grey Violet, who thinks these names up??? :lol:

Not Many Nuggets :(

I've changed to a Nugget one now, but cant reset my vote, I'm still down as Blue from my very first one :(

Not Many Nuggets :(

I've changed to a Nugget one now, but cant reset my vote, I'm still down as Blue from my very first one :(

I'd like to add my vote for my white weapon I also own.

I think it was VR6south i was chatting to at ED38 about pearlescent green, he says that there are apparently 2 different shades of said colour, i would have said if its a different shade then surely its a different colour, but he was adamant there are 2 shades.

Can any1 shed any light onto this matter for me please, just seems weird to me.

mines a funky green colour... heres a recent pic of my standard rat style... its my daily driver and i literally cant do with taking it off the road to work on it. Everything i do to it has to be done in one day and outside. I work everyday of the week except sundays! Oh and before the smart comments i know that there will not be a colour code for the yellow n grey primers on the sticker :p

000_0416.jpg

just been out in cold n dark looking for sticker in boot - think im being dumb, cudnt find it. Where is it? I will go have a look again tmrw when im not so tired (and i will be sober...!) But from the pics on that site listed above i think it is LD6U. Oh and i know my rado is high... spending all me money on me mk1 golf at the mo... and the niggly rado problems :mad: I would also like to bet i am the only person on the forum with the misfortune of owning a c this colour! Also it has manual windows and no sunroof!

im pretty sure that my c was this colour before it was resprayed

hi mate im new! pakscully just bought vr6 storm green.having problems finding debaged grill eyedrow spoiler . also looking for some rims deep dish .is there a site to view other peoples choice of wheel? i cant decide!

I read somewhere there were only 97,000 Corrado's sold worldwide (which is about the same amount of Focus' Ford sell in one country in just one year, apparently). Wih so few spread around, I find it amazing just how many different colours made it into their product line!

I really like the purple/blue paint used on Rover's from a few years back and I'd love to see a Corrado wearing it. Since I don't have the money for a respray, plus I own a Storm and it would be sacrilege to paint over a Mystic Blue one, can someone please spend a few £K getting theirs done just so I can see a picture of it, please? I don't think it's too much to ask. 8)

Guys. Ive just bought a 'rad VR6, but I have no idea what colour is, or the paint code(unless you can tell me where to look for it on these).... anyway, heres a pic!

01112007251.jpg

Cheers!

Looks like Bordeuax red to me mate, the paint code should be on a sticker on the inside of the rear panel (in the boot) and also on the first page of the service schedule booklet in the owners pack