daves16v

Door handle repair kit..........THEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Received in the post yesterday, great quaity and really easy to fit. Sorted it out today, Thanks.

Hi there im after a drivers side repair kit, please can you send me price and paypal info. Need this asap as my c is my daily driver and i look a right d**k getting in the passenger side everyday!! Thanks!

Mine arrived really fast and I fitted it (well when I see I did I really mean Dean at work fitted it) today, he said it was easy enough and now it works perfect.

Thanks a million!!!!!!!!

Finally got round to fixing my handle. Snapped a screwdriver on that pesky reverse thread when trying to get the handle off (d'oh!), but a success all in all. Great kit, highly recommended, etc. Cheers!

Hi Dave16v,

I am hoping that you still supply these kits..... my drivers side door handle gave up on me recently and would like to buy the appropriate kit.

If you can let me know & how you would like payment i would be very grateful.

Thanks.

my c is my daily driver and i look a right d**k getting in the passenger side everyday!! Thanks!

.......hmmmm....I been doing this for 2 weeks coz I can't be bothered to get off my arse to fix it :grin:

Is it normal for Rado' handles to only last 3 months??

When I bought her the handle was knackered, so spent 75 quid on a new one just for it to bust again t'other week. :p

EDIT: Ok so I just read back this whole thread :roll: Common sense has never been my strong point :help:

I think this kit is the answer isn't it?

PM on it's way Dave16v

Hello

are you still doing these and is it still 13.50 my passenger handle is playing up. it works but you have to hold the handle out for it to release, and the internal handle doesn't spring back properly. do i need the kit or is it to with the lock??????HELP

Hello

are you still doing these and is it still 13.50 my passenger handle is playing up. it works but you have to hold the handle out for it to release, and the internal handle doesn't spring back properly. do i need the kit or is it to with the lock??????HELP

Yes still doing them but the price is £15.

It sounds like your handle could be on it's last legs, not sure about the internal handle not springing back properly. I'm not going to say yes my kit will fix your problem as it sounds like you might have other issues too. By all means you can buy a kit off me ready for it finally going pop. Your choice :)

Dave

Is there any way to get these machines so they are less clunky? The standard handles are lovely and smooth, but with these new parts in they feel very notchy and you need a lot more force on the handle to actually open the door; some of my friends just can't open the door at all!

Is there any way to get these machines so they are less clunky? The standard handles are lovely and smooth, but with these new parts in they feel very notchy and you need a lot more force on the handle to actually open the door; some of my friends just can't open the door at all!

This is the second time you have made negative comments about the parts I sell, do you have something against me or is this something to do with your 'education'?

I have sold many of these kits, probably more than you think and I've not had 1 comment about them being clunky or not working? The part that I supply is as close in design as possible (whilst trying to keep the cost down) to the OEM part, in fact it's better because it doesn't break. Just last week I had an enquiry from someone who had bought a repair kit from someone else and it didn't work, are you sure your friends don't have one of these?

I have used my kits on my car so am able to monitor it's performance and I have had no problems.

I welcome feedback from anyone who buys my parts and I do get feedback but it's seems strange that you are the only one who has made such a comment about it's operation. If anyone has a problem with this kit then they should get in touch with me.

If you would like to discuss this further then please do it by PM as negative comments have a tendancy to 'mucky' the forum and i have too much respect for that.

Hi Dave

My passenger door handle recently broke on me - I can open the door fine from the inside but the outside handle will not open the door. On closer inspection it seem that a metal part has broken inside the lock. Will your repair kit fix my problem?

If so let me pm with details of payment?

Cheers

Conan

hi Dave,

need a full set for a mates corrado, could you pm me your payment details.

thanks

karl

Fitted mine on Tuesday, and can now get in through the drivers door.

Cheers dude!

I've been fitting my stereo this week and thought I'd fix the rattle in the driver's door while I was at it.

Luckily, it didn't take very long to find the cause... it was not one, but two dead door latches kicking about in the bottom of the door! :lol:

DSCF2177 (Medium).JPG[/attachment:15atqgzt]

I'm pleased to say that a previous owner had already swapped the latches for one of Dave's stainless jobbers, so I won't have to worry about it again 8)

could u pm me your payment details plz, going 2 need complete set! cheers :)

PM Sent.

I an a pm virgin ! could u give me some pointers plz

You should see (1 new message) at the top of the page, click on it.

CLICKED ON IT ,GONE 2 SITE IT SAYS , EXCUSE MY IGNORANCE, WHAT KNOW?

You've confused me now, are you having trouble with reading Forum PM's or paying for items by Paypal?