daves16v

Door handle repair kit..........THEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Done,

Thankyou!

Bit tricky getting the pin out, used a different screw to get it. But even with that, took 10mins tops.

are these kits still available and if so, how can i get one, need one for my passenger door

and may as well get one for the drivers side. Can you please message me with any details.

thank you. Russell

Hello - I'd like two kits, one for each side please. Can you pm me details of how to pay etc...?

Cheers!

Tom

Hi mate,do you still sell these kits?My drivers door handle just gave way and is now "floppy" as it were.I can still open it from the inside so it sounds like your kit might fix it.Is it ok to send you pm with a few questions?

Hi mate,do you still sell these kits?My drivers door handle just gave way and is now "floppy" as it were.I can still open it from the inside so it sounds like your kit might fix it.Is it ok to send you pm with a few questions?

PM sent.

You might be my savior.. if I don't find something that is nearer, thus faster to me. Is it too much trouble for you to check how much will the postage to Estonia be and PM me the total pricing with paypal details? I'll probably order both sides just to be sure in the future, if I don't find any help from local VW club or shop by tonight. But to be honest I don't have too much faith in it.

I'd be very, very thankful if you could help me resolve it as fast as possible, as I don't have a working central-locking at the moment, so I have to get in from the back now, and my daily routine requires a lot of rather short drives :dance:

Finally I can enter my car without leaving my dignity! Ha! :dance:

Installation was simple and painless, and the service was fast. If only everything would be like that..

Thanks a lot!

Edited by XIII

Hi all I've just got my first corrado and when I picket it the bloke told me that drivers door didn't open fron the out side but after looking I've been had by the door pin being snappet Who do I need to talk to get the parts to fix it and how ? Drivers door side

please help me

Panther black 1995 2.0l 8v just running 17" rims only got it today

Edited by Justin Bolton

Hi all I've just got my first corrado and when I picket it the bloke told me that drivers door didn't open fron the out side but after looking I've been had by the door pin being snappet Who do I need to talk to get the parts to fix it and how ? Drivers door side

please help me

Panther black 1995 2.0l 8v just running 17" rims only got it today

PM sent.

Dave, any more of these kits left? My drivers side handle is broken 😡.

Does it come with fitting instructions?

If you can help, pm me and I'll sort out payment.

Cheers

My drivers door handle gave up last week. Are the kits still available?

PM Sent.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

My drivers door handle gave up last week. Are the kits still available?

PM Sent.

If you havent been reccomended enough. :)

Ide like to just say thanks the part was perfect and is most definatly 100 times more robust then the old mechanism.

also you where very easy to deal with and quick to deliver mate :). only problem i has was a little with the instuctions there where very clear except they didnt tell you how to remove the door handle, i know it sounds stupid but i can see some heavy handed clarkson like individuals damaging cables in the proccess.

but the part is sound and works lovely, fiddly to change but ide say it was worht it i cant see it breaking again

Thanks again :)

sharpy, thanks for the feedback, I may add a few lines to the install guide at a later date briefly explaining how to remove the handle.

Hi Dave

I am in need of 1 of your repair kits for the drivers door of my VR6.

Can you please send me cost and payment details.

Cheers

Andy

hi there, im after a repair kit for a 91 rado, driver side. how much would it be posted express delivery? as i need it before saturday for its mot,

cheers, baxterr

Hi Dave could I have 2 Drivers side repair kits please just in case as had to rob peter (verity) to pay paul (blackberry) as handle just bust tonight and sods law will go on other one to

Cheers Bud

Hi Dave could I have 2 Drivers side repair kits please just in case as had to rob peter (verity) to pay paul (blackberry) as handle just bust tonight and sods law will go on other one to

Cheers Bud

PM sent.

Can I have both sides please Dave, passenger side is bust, may as well replace the two.

Pm me your bank details :thumbleft: