Sign in to follow this  
TomB

Corrado Spotting - September 2004

Argh! They're doing it to taunt me! There's an L reg 'rado with Porche alloys and a non-standard exhaust parked outside my office in York! I don't see a 'raoo in ages and as soon as mine is gone, they're popping up out of the woodwork!

I also saw the clone of mine a few days before the accident. A beautiful N reg 2.0l 16v with 88K miles on the clock at Sansaw park. Maybe I should get in contact with the lady and try and buy it....

Cheers,

Tom

M Reg dark blue (could have been blackberry) C blatting down Church street in Saffron Walden last night... I tried to catch up to see who/what it was exactly, but I was only in my 1.2 Corsa :(

Ahh the C comes back on Friday... :D

Saw kevhaywire this afternoon on Wherstead road, Ipswich just by the Railway bridge at 5:25pm. Would've waved/flashed lights to you mate but I've had such a bad day at work I didn't even have the energy to move my hands :oops:

black corrado , think it was a 16v, going past and through the tech park in dundee 3 times teasing me whilst i was working.

reminding me i had to get the bus :(

any of you guys?

Saw kevhaywire this afternoon on Wherstead road, Ipswich just by the Railway bridge at 5:25pm. Would've waved/flashed lights to you mate but I've had such a bad day at work I didn't even have the energy to move my hands :oops:

You'll being seeing my Storm around Ipswich after the 20th. I've just started an new Job in town and i'll need to use the car for business every now and again (not to often i hope, got to keep the mileage low).

You'll being seeing my Storm around Ipswich after the 20th. I've just started an new Job in town and i'll need to use the car for business every now and again (not to often i hope, got to keep the mileage low).

Whereabouts are you working??

Whereabouts are you working??

One of the accountants in Crown House, behind M&S.

I've been working in Colchester since March and haven't seen you yet Corradostorm!! Where are you hiding???

Might bump into you in Ipswich on occasion......

Nelson, I've still to see you aswell mate!! Make yourself known next time you see me. Swerve at me or something so I wake up and notice! What cars do you drive? Audi A6 or a Polo isn't it? What colours?

Kev, the Storm only comes out at weekends! During the week we use the other half's Puma Thunder.

(Yes, its true, we've a Thunder-Storm in the drive!!!!!)

LOL.... Thunder-Storm... like it 8)

There are quite a few (loads actually) Corrados in the Ipswich/Colchester area, so a regional meet should be arranged I think :wink:

Saw 3 Corrados today.... black one at Harry's bar on Severalls Business Park and 2 in the Highwoods Tesco carpark..... damn cars are everywhere :mad:

LOL.... Thunder-Storm... like it 8)

There are quite a few (loads actually) Corrados in the Ipswich/Colchester area, so a regional meet should be arranged I think :wink:

Saw 3 Corrados today.... black one at Harry's bar on Severalls Business Park and 2 in the Highwoods Tesco carpark..... damn cars are everywhere :mad:

Agree. How about a CCGB/Corrado-Forum combined meet? Ideally, before the weather turns!

Sounds good to me...... My CCGB membership application only went in the post yesterday. Shocking I know, given I've had the car 18 months, LOL!

Any ideas on a suitable location? And dates?

Nelson, I've still to see you aswell mate!! Make yourself known next time you see me. Swerve at me or something so I wake up and notice! What cars do you drive? Audi A6 or a Polo isn't it? What colours?

Yup, silver new shape Polo. Only use Audi's for when its work related :wink:

I also saw a Green 92 Corrado 16v (think it was a 16v, just said 'Corrado' on the back) yesterday at about 5:30pm with polished Estorils, front bonnet lip spoiler and debadged grille on the Housing Estate not far from the Ipswich Tescos, very vague location I know! :lol: Bloke with longish brown hair driving it. You were parked just outside a group of shops (Co-Op is the main one that springs to mind).

Oh, wouldn't mind a meet. If its alright for a little Polo to pop along :oops:

I'd be up for that too. :lol:

Yep sounds good to me aswell, and theres my mate starky (keystar G60) who'll be into it. There are loads of rado's about!!!

There's a red / burgandy K-reg VR6 Corrado that parks in my office car park - Edingurgh Way in Harlow.. been there all week - yesterday i parked next to him.. but it just made my car look bad :roll:

The VR6 was totally mint - clean as you can get - and totally standard.

Red H reg G60 in centre of Leeds last night, approx 10pm. Big fella, kicking off with some drunken lads for giving him shit at the lights as they walked past. Funny thing was, there were about 5 lads and one of him and they shit it. I pissed myself as I walked right past him where he stopped, then he ragged it off up to the next set of lights. Sounded pretty nice.

Yep sounds good to me aswell, and theres my mate starky (keystar G60) who'll be into it. There are loads of rado's about!!!

OK you Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk folk.....want me to set something up? I know Keystar G60, Supercharged, Nelson, MadJackal and a couple of others who's names escape me at the mo.

I'm thinking of perhaps a meet at the "Shepherd and Dog" pub near the suffolk Show ground, say once or twice a month? It's just off the A14, so easily accessible, or perhaps the Ardleigh Crown pub at the Colchester turn off?

Let me know of interest.

Cheers

Kev

followed a beautiful VR6 storm on friday from west byfleet towards cobham, reg M** VR6. anyone........?

OK you Essex/Suffolk/Norfolk folk.....want me to set something up? I know Keystar G60, Supercharged, Nelson, MadJackal and a couple of others who's names escape me at the mo.

I'm thinking of perhaps a meet at the "Shepherd and Dog" pub near the suffolk Show ground, say once or twice a month? It's just off the A14, so easily accessible, or perhaps the Ardleigh Crown pub at the Colchester turn off?

Let me know of interest.

I'm game and I'm sure we could convince jedi-knight83 to come along too, I can collect him on the way and we can come in convoy. I'm sure there are others that are in a decent distance to come up as well...

Should I point out, mister moderator sir, that this should probably be in Event Announcements? ;)