Sign in to follow this  
samm_cvr6

M3 V EVO.............................

The poor guy. He had probably just had his dump valve fitted too, to make sure his 1.2 never went off boost... And as for those Type-R badges he got off ebay last night, clearly they weren't working right, otherwise he'd have whupped his ass...

Gotta love the quote "come on, f*ggot!". I think if you look closely enough you can see the sunburn round his neck..

Ithe M3 won! and the evo driver was being a complete tw*t and was made to eat a huge serving of humble pie. And what a beautiful sound that M3 engine makes. Just for the record, the EVO beat him off the lights(4WD) but boy is that M3 quick. Anyone tell if it might have been a CSL? I thought the CSL has a carbon roof but didn't look like that from the vid.

Anyone got a mirror of that they can host? Seems to be playing up for me and I could do with a chuckle.

Ah got it.

Heh... as you said pablo - convincingly owned. Theres no replacement for displacement, as the saying goes ;)

Dunno.. theres something about the newer BMW M's that just works for me. Something like the new shape M3 CSL would be pretty much perfection :)

Dunno.. theres something about the newer BMW M's that just works for me. Something like the new shape M3 CSL would be pretty much perfection :)

I totally agree with you there Jim, however i thought you werent a fan of Bangles design?

or did bangle not design the e46 beemer :?:

CSL close to perfection for me to, much rather own that car then any Jap CRAP.

CSL, is pretty close to a GT3 IMO :wink:

I'm really particular.. I like the 3 series, regardless of Bangles involvement - new shape 5 series is terrible apart from the new M5, and pretty much the rest i'm not too worried about. 7 series is just too big and American, the X3 is appalling, the X5 is not my thing, and the Z4 - well - I could think of much better BM's for the money if you know what I mean.

New shape BMW 3 series's are great all around - cars like the 330 sport, etc are superb.

I don't think the Bimmer would have faired so well against the FQ 340 that toasted me this morning!

M3s are stonkingly quick though and 'all motor' as the Americans would say.....heavier than the Evo too.

Would think an FQ340 would whup a CSL, Maybe round a track, but in a drag race I think the Bee-Em would win!

Steve

The Evo is one of the quickest cars point-to-point on the planet.....but both driven by the Stig around the same track I don't think there'd be much in it. The Evo would cane the CSL in the wet though.....

The CSL isn't about comfort or plushness.. its a driving machine! A particularly well styled driving machine at that ;)

Besides, I think the carbon fibre roof makes up for the cardboard floor in the boot.