Sign in to follow this  
carpoid

What do ya think of this Rado

I think it looks awesome, the flared arches make it look evil !

Probably a bit (!!) low and completly undrivable but hey. Dubstyle will like this!!

What do you guys think ?

fsidersado.jpg

backsidersrado.jpg

gotta agree that looks evil :twisted: I prolly wouldn't like it from other angles tho as I think having the fogs and indicators smoothed out of the bumper doesn't look right... but in those pictures it looks ace! 8)

Nice, but it's a bit low for my tastes... raise it up a few mm and junk the smoothed bumper and I'd love it to bits though.

I really like it. First C i've seen which can pull off the smoothed front bumper. A C' needs to sit damn low for it to work and be a dark colour

very cool not sure about the wipers! they aint gonna get rid of any rain! arches just a little ott love cars that look like mine will only dream of looking like!

Very nice but the front arch looks a little too flared for my liking.
Agreed - front arch & front wheel combination looks a bit silly.

Like the smooth bumpers for a change, love the wheels and colour and even the height suits the style of the car but THOSE front arches......Vanessa Feltz springs to mind......vomit!!

nice looking C but having the wheels spaced out a bit further would help imo... as for the side skirts, it looks as though there is a cut out infront of the rear wheel - for an exhaust maybe? not a fan of smooth front bumpers either... looks ok with the indicators but keeping the fogs is better tbh

Now, comsidering I don't paricualry like blue corrados OR BBS's, I think that looks f*cking ace!

front wheels need to be wider or spaced out, or even the suspension raised up, the filled front bumper looks wrong too.

otherwise, gorgeous looking car. and a testament to just how damn good looking the corrado isw ith few mods.

The tuck on the front looks not too good, and to be honest I still just can't get worked up about those wheels.

Looks nice and clean though.

Now, comsidering I don't paricualry like blue corrados OR BBS's, I think that looks f*cking ace!

front wheels need to be wider or spaced out, or even the suspension raised up, the filled front bumper looks wrong too.

otherwise, gorgeous looking car. and a testament to just how damn good looking the corrado isw ith few mods.

Bet its near identical to the new PVS one. Thats on BBS RS 16" tho.

stick the wheels out bit further and that would be absolutely spot on in my opinion 8) ...well mayb change the wheels, they just dont do it for me.

Looks like its got a nasty gap at the back of the sills...........pick ,pick,pick!

fat.jpg

Like the lip at the top of the rear screen......

dsc00491kl8jw.jpg