Sign in to follow this  
K-rado

Music to Rrrrrado to....

Stuck in a cue behind a poxy broken down lorry this morning and i turned on the radio. Pumping out the scissor sisters filthy gorgeous and i thought to myself, what a cracking song to drive the Corrado to. Made for each other :-P Roll on Summer 8)

Not been v computer minded, anybody got a link for this that i can down load?

We could start over very own rado hits here "now thats what I call.............? what ga fancy?

get bitcomet

find a good torrent site

get the whole album (so long as you own the original, and are downloading it as a "backup" ;) )

while you are there, look up "Demolition Pumpkin Squeeze Music" by Q Bert

the new chemical brothers album is full of great driving music! oh and one of the tracks on The Killers album goes 'drive faster boy'...well who am i to argue?

love q-berts album titles, 'camel bob-sled race' springs to mind!

true, he was my inspiration for 'trying' to scratch dj, bought all the gear, found out i was utterly pants at it and sold everything a couple of years later. The set he did when he won the DMC's was amazing...

his "rock the bells" routine was dope.

scratching is hard to get started. but i have been at it for a couple of years now . . .

I've been into speed garage since I was about 14 and the bass is just awesome! Only this is not many people have heard of it.

Here's a couple of samples;

Hah, I have some speed garage vinyl from when it started: Double99 - RIPgroove and 187lockdown - Gunman, anyone...? Showing my age... :shock:

Am loving the new Jimmy Eat World cd, Futures, at the mo; such a shame their Astoria gigs in London are sold out... Other than that, I re-discovered my Deftones - White Pony cd the other week and that's been a solid favourite of late, cracking album to drive to and heavy as hell in places... :notworthy:

I am going to do my next car video to the mashin on the motorway song. =]

chemical brothers makes good driving music and so does LTJ Bukkem

wow bukem thats a blast from the past used to know a logical progression dj and go around with ltj my claim to fame!! horizons my fave tune of all time!

GradeA Double 99 and 187 are top tunes! I nearly put then on as samples! I've also got them on vinyl!

Cant beat that bass!

Nightwish! Just for that 'Finnish goth metal backed by a full orchestra, and led by a trained classical singer' sound. Only works when driving at night, but it is epic, and makes you feel like you have the lead role in a film.

Propellerheads is another favourite for driving though... :-)

oooh, propellerheads... 8) now that's one I've not listened to in AGES... :|

*goes to look at HDD to see if it's on there*

Just bought filthy gorgeous on single and Keane the album.

Christ, when did they start putting videos on cd singles? goes to show hol long its been since i bought a cd 8)

stem, long stem (on shadow's first album) is a good "taking your gearbox off tune"

that whole album is hot - endtroducing

both UNKLE albums are fantastic, even though its just James Lavelle on the 2nd one, he obviously learned alot working with shadow on the 1st one...

Quite enjoying James Levell Barcelona at the moment... lots of fat tunes on there with great bass lines... makes the 6x9's in the back sound much meatier 8)

How about some of the Jam and Spoon mixes?

Pet Shop Boys - Young Offender (Jam and Spoon Trip-o-Matic Fairytale Mix) or

FGTH - Relax (Jam and Spoon Mix)

gradeAfailure, cheers for that. I might go searching out some of their music. On an unrelated note, Carter USM...marvellous.