Sign in to follow this  
CazzaVR

Corrado spotting Jan 2005

Spotted 2 today! Red J plate (i think) on Glasgow road just down from Shawfield stadium at about 8:15am on my way to work. Got a flash and a wave back, anyone? On the way home spotted a metallic blue VR (possibly, it was dark and they belted past me at the lights) as they went right heading towards the kinston bridge. You wouldn't have spotted me as I was on the inside lane sitting in heavy traffic and you cruised round the corner the opposite way.

Spotted a white g-reg valver. totally std this morning at about 8.15 chorley wood A413 just past M25 Jun. Waved but think U were still asleep.

:)

Just saw about half an hour ago a Black Vr6 M.. YRX (or something like that) at the Blockbuster traffic lights on New Dover Road in Canterbury.

Was walking so would have felt a bit stupid waving and i definitely wasn't gonna flash!

Anyone here?

On sat i saw a b'berry c on the A21 at about 2. Nice car,17s? lowered black/red rear lights. Thought it might be M15 VW but not sure?

I saw a black corrado today, plate K--- RHL, at about half 3ish going past Kingston Uni, couldnt see the engine spec - modified exhaust and a bright white advert sticker for http://www.bassvillage.co.uk on the rear bumper. Judging by the sticker i wouldnt expect it to be anyone on the forum, but oh well. :wink:

On sat i saw a b'berry c on the A21 at about 2. Nice car,17s? lowered black/red rear lights. Thought it might be M15 VW but not sure?

That does sound very much like her, You wouldnt happen to own an N reg blue c would you? as i saw one yesterday on bromley common by the college bout 10am, if not do u know what sam off here drives?

I saw a black corrado today, plate K--- RHL, at about half 3ish going past Kingston Uni, couldnt see the engine spec - modified exhaust and a bright white advert sticker for http://www.bassvillage.co.uk on the rear bumper. Judging by the sticker i wouldnt expect it to be anyone on the forum, but oh well. :wink:

Warning for people going to that site.. it fires up some god awful midi music or something. My speakers were up loud listening to a quiet tune and I got something else come blasting through.. make sure your speakers are turned down ;)

Saw 2 today in Huddersfield :shock: 1 blue/black in multi storey car park, might have been JBOB, second was a red G60(?) parked at bottom of Northumblerland street. Looked standard exept for wheels. Both of these were at about 2.45 today

Saw 2 today in Huddersfield :shock: 1 blue/black in multi storey car park, might have been JBOB, second was a red G60(?) parked at bottom of Northumblerland street. Looked standard exept for wheels. Both of these were at about 2.45 today

I was at work in Bradford today so it wasnt me :( but im gonna keep my eye out for the other blue/black C in Hudds :D .

The red one at Northumberland street is a valver i think.

That does sound very much like her, You wouldnt happen to own an N reg blue c would you? as i saw one yesterday on bromley common by the college bout 10am, if not do u know what sam off here drives?

Nah i have a Red M reg C. No sorry i dont know who sam is or what they drive, i hope to get to know the c community a little better by going to the nxt SE meet though.

saw a nice 1 last night at about 9:45 pm on the A1 where it crosses over the A406. was an N reg on what looked like 17s

A heavily modified red one following me at lunchtime in Colchester. Think it was a G reg, very wide wheels, single wiper etc

i hope to get to know the c community a little better by going to the nxt SE meet though.
excellent, should be another good turn out on Feb 6th then 8)

red what looked like VR trundled past my as I was sat in traffic this morning just before peterlee, reg TIL 6828 anyone on here? had a nice set of wheels on it

Hi

it may well have been me i was about on saturday, certainly sounds like me....i take it u didnt catch the plate? i did see a red corrado heading away from the motorway on saturday stuck in traffic....very clean...was that u?

I have also seen a girl drive about bromley in an n reg blue corrado

One of the kids in my class has family in Bromley and visits regularly- said he saw a C the same as my old one last time he went! :D Could have been you, Nikki! 8)

One of the kids in my class has family in Bromley and visits regularly- said he saw a C the same as my old one last time he went! :D Could have been you, Nikki! 8)

could well have been :D

Yeah M15 VW i think it probably was you at least 99% sure it was then. Car is looking good!

Makes me realise how badly i need to get mine lowered seeing yours though. Just that funds dont quite allow it at the moment tho. :cry:

Nikki, must have been you- asked him today and he said a woman was driving- what are the odds of that?!

M reg burgundy vr i think on the luton dunstable road just up from that fiat garage there was a stunner looked very clean god nows how it was real manky weather yesterday oh yeah it was yester day about 1.30pm

Yeah M15 VW i think it probably was you at least 99% sure it was then. Car is looking good!

Makes me realise how badly i need to get mine lowered seeing yours though. Just that funds dont quite allow it at the moment tho. :cry:

I know what you mean, I wanted to get mine done for ages!!!! Evenutually though sod it and put in on the credit card! £350 from venom....i thought it wasnt a bad deal

Nikki, must have been you- asked him today and he said a woman was driving- what are the odds of that?!

I havent seen any other blackberry ones about this way, only seen a white, red and blue one.