Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

So what is it OSV? Cat Hammock? I'm guessing you've put the corrado away in winter storage? Not sure what that is tho!

Give us a clue :-)

Yeh is a car bra, more precisely a Sports Bra :cuckoo: which just covers the end of the bonnet. I'm confident everone will just adore it!

does that not worry you billinjahg60, that if you dont put the, bolts back on right or forget or lose one it could be quite serious

eh? not really no!

what you doing to them anyway

polished rims and gloss black centres. new chrome bolts.

yesterday I mostly 'lunched' the bottom end. (sigh)

so far 8 weeks of ownership and now an engine rebuild

garage are supposed to be diagnosing it today but judging by the noise it made when it went yesterday afternoon at 60mph it aint going to be cheap.

I would'nt mind if I'd been caneing it but the old girl has been pretty much nursed through the first weeks of ownership whilst I got used to her.

Sunday I mostly spent on the side of the M3 after the C started smelling terribly of petrol. Today I am mostly using my gf's car so as not to risk my car being engulfed in flames. Fuel feed hoses on their way!

At the weekend I replaced my dodgy throttle cable and it has totally transformed the drive.... much better. Also gave it a wash and a hoover which it badly needed.

At the weekend I replaced my dodgy throttle cable and it has totally transformed the drive.... much better. Also gave it a wash and a hoover which it badly needed.

I just had mine done too, such a difference!

made a very long list of bits i need to get the bodyshop to sort out on my new raddo...eeek...can i have another bit of paper please.

Gav

Replaced my paper 6x9's for some infinity ones. World of difference. And i cleaned it too! :)

drove my valver shes running really nicely and fought the temptation to ring the bodyshop to check the progress mmust ressit and leave them to it!!

GIXXERUK, gutted for you mate, must be something simple???

got the door pulls off JBOB off here

yeah they cool, think VR `s are different, maybe Mk3 golf?? theres always some on ebay

ben