Sign in to follow this  
MNuTz

Female C owners?

i remember seein a woman C driver bout a month ago. at first i was like :shock: omg, corrado!!! n then a woman got out, and i was like :shock: :shock: woman driver! :) Nice to see that they've got some taste tho :D

ive seen a couple of ladys driving them down south - one in shoreham in a white c that waved her arm off when she saw anouthewr c :)

I met the Caterham 7 'test pilot' today.

She is 18 and is competing in a couple of UK championships this year... :shock:

Heh heh, crazy stuff. I remember when I used to go karting up at Shennington, there was an 18yr old girl there that used to trounce the blokes. Not bad going in itself, but even more impressive that she was racing the mentalist 250cc gearbox buggers.

Oh and she was rather tasty too :)

There used to be a yellow 16v up here that was female owned.

I think Roddy(VR6Storm) knows the one,as she moved down to Aberdeen to work for the council there.......not that I know her that well like..... :oops:

Not sure if she still has it or not.

ahh the lovely lynne..........she's more an ILF than a MILF :twisted: ......haven't seen her for ages tho.........mores the pity :twisted:

Hehehe,it was her sister that I bought my current Golf from.Family of Dubnuts.Her dad apparently has a MK3 VR6 with about 10k on it.Only comes out on the rare sunny days we get. :)

One of the advantages of living on an Island-you only have to ask around for the cars history-none of that datacheck shite! :twisted:

I think Roddy(VR6Storm) knows the one,as she moved down to Aberdeen to work for the council there.......not that I know her that well like..... :oops:

ahh the lovely lynne..........she's more an ILF than a MILF :twisted: ......haven't seen her for ages tho.........mores the pity :twisted:

Hehehe,it was her sister that I bought my current Golf from.Family of Dubnuts.Her dad apparently has a MK3 VR6 with about 10k on it.Only comes out on the rare sunny days we get. :)

One of the advantages of living on an Island-you only have to ask around for the cars history-none of that datacheck ****! :twisted:

whatever you do tho........don't buy a dub from lynne.......she's written off more than her fair shares worth of em :shock: :shock: :shock:

last time i checked i was a girlie too....

find it kinda weird that i get funny looks of the guys sometimes when they see me get out my C, its like 'oh, nice car - f**k its a chick driving!!! must be her boyfriends!!!'

SHES MINE - ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the advantages of living on an Island-you only have to ask around for the cars history-none of that datacheck ****! :twisted:

whatever you do tho........don't buy a dub from lynne.......she's written off more than her fair shares worth of em :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've seen that dame 8) and the nugget motor 8) on the A96

I was actually looking for the wings on it tbh

reminded me of the millenium falcon the speed it was doing

and she aint bad either 8)

last time i checked i was a girlie too....

find it kinda weird that i get funny looks of the guys sometimes when they see me get out my C, its like 'oh, nice car - f**k its a chick driving!!! must be her boyfriends!!!'

SHES MINE - ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!

I get funny looks like that too scarlet!! :D

I get funny looks like that too scarlet!!

nightmare aint it.... best bit tho is when you go past some boy racer in a souped up corsa/clio/whatever and they catch up with ya at the lights, look over n realise theyve just been trounced by a chick... Quality!!! :evil:

Yep, I get wierd looks too. When I got my corrado my boyfriends friend said ' thats quite a good car for a girl'. I didn't know whether to take it as a compliment or an insult!!

the only one thing on the road that looks better than a corrado..is a corrado with a girl driving it!.....my girlfriends gonna have my 8v when i buy a vr6

A compliment for sure...

The woman loves getting the boot down on hers

shes just a bit petrified with me showing her how it handles......

My wife has owned our 3 Corrados.

1.8 16V 1990. Green (bought 1992)

VR6 1993 storm grey

VR6 1994 Purple

13 years of ownership! A real enthusiast.

I swapped her a new Lupo for the latest one. Now it's mine along with all the bills. She has a Phd and is one smart lady. ;O)

My wife has owned our 3 Corrados...I swapped her a new Lupo for the latest one. Now it's mine along with all the bills. She has a Phd and is one smart lady. ;O)

:shock: You swapped your wife for a Lupo!!! With a Phd I'm sure could have got at least a Bora for her :lol:

ive seen a couple of ladys driving them down south - one in shoreham in a white c that waved her arm off when she saw anouthewr c :)

ooooh this could be the same lady in white that blew me away at the lights in E/bourne.....no not like that..... :D

There's a rather tastey blue Storm in Congleton with a nice blonde lady driver... Never seem to see her when I'm in my car though, so she probably thinks I'm a weirdo 'cos I watch her go past every time... :roll: :lol:

Never seem to see her when I'm in my car though, so she probably thinks I'm a weirdo 'cos I watch her go past every time...

Don't think the car will make any difference, mate... ;)