Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Corrado Spotting - March 2005

A grey valver in MCM milford last friday having some work done cant rember the reg but had clear rear lights I think. Looked very nice!

£100,000,000 that's PhilK's :D

2 in Godalming today Black Valver? about 2 o'clock, and blue Storm? bout 6

ANOTHER Corrado yesterday night in Ipswich. Green, Crystal rear lights, heading towards Copdock R'bout.

Ipswich appears to be the home to most of the Corrado's in East Anglia!

Saw one earlier parked at the Audi dealer when I went to pick up some parts... friend of one of the mechanics I think, Green H reg 16v

Green Storm M25 / M4 interchange Friday about 6.45am

OH a corrado spot to end all corrado spotting.

VW CUP Corrado Today going to be tuned on the rolling road at superchips Buckingham. Thanks Ken for letting me take some photos of your car and letting my boy Jack sit in that throne :cool:. Good Luck and ya got a New youngest Fan.

Will post some pics later.

:D

Just got back from southampton..

Spotted a white H plate rado in Bicester abt 12.30 y'day..

M plate VR6 in dragon green women driving near winchester train station.. abt 1.30pm, lowered on some 6spokes..

A Red 16v G plate in southampton town centre Y'day abt 3pm..

A dark coloured N plate Storm today in Winchester very close to M3 junction.. I was parked in layby in mates MK4 Golf as you drove past & was looking..

Anyone here??

A grey valver in MCM milford last friday having some work done cant rember the reg but had clear rear lights I think. Looked very nice!

Yes thats mine... has been there for some time now - but due home on the 9th of April!

WOW a spotted that was actually someone on here :shock:

Blue C on the A6 near the Stockport town centre yesterday (sat) afternoon just after 2pm L* RVW I think. Looked mint, driver didn't see me even though I beeped.

saw a mint blue storm in roundhay/harehills in leeds today at about 1330

Sweet car

saw a mint blue storm in roundhay/harehills in leeds today at about 1330

Sweet car

That sounds like my friend Michelle's car, only seen her car once at work as she only brings it out on good days

Dark maybe blue seen on New hay Road/Brighouse Road Huddersfield at around 1.30pm, i flashed then realised i was in my g/f's Saxo LOL

May have seen Kevhaywires VR, the same colour anyway, L reg and lowered and in mint condition, very nice colour in the flesh. Passed us on a foggy M4 between Oxford and Bath on Saturday morning, I was in a friends car.

May have seen Kevhaywires VR, the same colour anyway, L reg and lowered and in mint condition, very nice colour in the flesh. Passed us on a foggy M4 between Oxford and Bath on Saturday morning, I was in a friends car.

Might have been - I think he went off to Cornwall for a week - not sure exactly where the M4 is??

I work at Whiteladies Road in Bristol and i always see a green VR6 with 17 inch alloys!

Anyone here?? u live on the same road as where our entry is to get into the BBC.

I currently live on Blackboy Hill, just behind Fishworks, although moving to Cotham Brow soon, got a blackberry VR6 (L plate), although it's generally so dirty that you probably couldn't tell! I have seen one almost identical to mine just by the Coach and Horses - M plate.

Has anyone read 'The Curious Incident of the Dead Dog in the Night Time'? Well, on Friday, I knew it would be a good day because I saw two Corrados on the way to work through Cribbs and A38. first one was very brief, I think red, second one surprised me trying to get onto the A38 south from a petrol station. I would have let you out but I was taken by surprise!

There's also another C, grey with clear lights, very nicely looked after, which is often in the car park at Rolls. Anyone here?

Has anyone read 'The Curious Incident of the Dead Dog in the Night Time'? Well, on Friday, I knew it would be a good day because I saw two Corrados on the way to work through Cribbs and A38...

LMAO!

Can't believe how many are cropping up around bristol! especially your neck of the woods.

Theres a K? plate valver thats always parked on cotham brow, so you'll have company. I also saw a red H plate 16v with some pretty nasty 5 spokes near Chandos rd. My 16v came from cotham as well!

Saw a nice Aqua Blue VR @ the Pod yesterday. Was going to come over to say hi, but when I finally managed to, you wernt in the car :(

paulim, are you sure they weren't yellow, cos that would've made it a bad day!

swfblade, whereabouts do you live? I used to live in Leighton, my mum still does, never seen a corrado about!

I live in Eaton Bray. It may surprise you then that theres several Corrado's in the Leighton area, of most flavors (VR6, G60 and 16v). I Notice you still live in Bedfordshire, so you should check out Beds VW Club. ;)

Actually I lied, I've just remembered that I saw one at the train station a few weeks ago, blue g6o, think I posted on here but no one answered!

Well, I saw 3 this weekend, but due to the hammering my brain took at a stag do, I can only remember the details of 2 of them.

One I passed somewhere in the middle of Nottingham on Saturday afternoon, about 1:30-2pm on my way back from paintball. A very shiney and tidy looking 'rado and I exchanged waves with the driver.

The second was on the A614 heading north from Nottingham a dark coloured C (black) passed me coming the other way. I waved but I don't think the driver saw me.

Cheers,

Tom

Saw a smart aqua blue c .... i'm fairly convinced it was a VR6 looked tidy! in lockengate, near St Austell, didn't get any of the registration or a good look at the driver :shocked!: yep .. if there are any takers i was in a black 16 v and we both waved.... corrado ownnership is the best!!

cheers