Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Corrado Spotting - March 2005

Louie Lungbubble, Riley's MKI is in bits at the moment after he decided to strip it down...

I think I saw Slot on Warburton Bridge last night about 5pm. Nice hat!! I was in the Passat

Gavin

Yep that was me matey :D hat on head !!!

I spotted your reg plate :thumb right: :)

Black J plate G60 with OZ wheels, chinham shopping centre car park, Basingstoke

Woohooo, two in Trowbridge this afternoon. Blackberry VR6 parked outside Lloyds Bank (nearly as dirty as mine) and a White G60? just down the hill - tried out the new air horns on you.

Anyone here?

Ooh, SO close!

Green VR6 seen three times on the A33 heading towards Reading. You had a personalised plate of some kind. I was in my black valver heading south. I've waved a few times...

I see so many corrados on my way down the A3 from kingston to wandsworth-battersea-vauxall-elephant and castle....especailly in battersea.

Im in the bordeaux pearl L reg with 5 spoke cups/loud powerflow and a dodgy rear number plate(keeps falling off).

Saw 3 last night again, a dark vr and a red and a black 16v/g60.

one his morning (07:20) on the A507 around ampthill, G plate valver I think Blue/green and just now a J plate dark Blue Valver heading up the hill from Hitching twrds Stevenage. Any thakers? go on who will be the first to surprise me? :D

Ooh, SO close!

Green VR6 seen three times on the A33 heading towards Reading. You had a personalised plate of some kind. I was in my black valver heading south. I've waved a few times...

I don't get to Reading much. Drive past it on my way yo work in the mornings, but that's about it. I do see the Green VR6 your talking about on the A33 - No. Plate AND4 He doesn't use the forum.

M reg - mystic blue (VR?) coming into Cardiff from the bay last night @ 6ish - i was in the J plate valver in front at the lights by the prison

hmmm...ive been looking on here for ages and thats the first cardiff one ive seen! theres a house in roath that has a mystic blue valver and a purple vr both m plates...could be him mate??

Freaky!! I live in Roath - only other good car on my street is a silver r32. I have also seen a white C westbound on the m4 between j33 and 34

theres quite a few dotted around the area..just didnt think anyone came on here! what colours urs then?

I work at Whiteladies Road in Bristol and i always see a green VR6 with 17 inch alloys!

Anyone here?? u live on the same road as where our entry is to get into the BBC.

I... and a dodgy rear number plate(keeps falling off).

'... no, i was doing 70. Honest officer - it just fell off ' :lol:

Nice Blue VR6 in Chew Magna this afternoon. Was in a works motor so didn't advertise myself :)

Anyone?

what a day for "c" spotting! on my way to C.A.R expo today in coventry and spotted 9 corrado's!! there was a green VR by gatwick airport, then another mystic blue one on the M40.

then on the way back on the A46 spotted a white valver (i think) 'M' reg with clear rear lights, rs front bumper, and m3 sideskirts, flashed my hazards at them and they flashed back.......

so, was it anyone here?

i was in the pearl green valver.

bristolbaron, Silver rado in cirencester last monday if that was the day you saw it?, I was picking up my dark blue vr6 the same day. Also up there the saturday before

I saw a dark blue VR6 this morning, You Jboyslick?

8.40 market place, ciren, dropping of a lady!!

Standard, poss K Plate?

bristolbaron, 2cc, Bristolbaron not me im afraid, right colour and reg, but no ladies!! 2cc that was my vr6 you saw in Chew Magna :D , ive only seen one rado in the last 3 weeks. :( Where have they all gone!!

A green VR6 on wed at abt 5pm, it was on an L plate, saw him at the roundabt at A1081 heading in to st albans, guy waved & put his thumbs up.. anyone here??

Yes that was me.

Best wishes

RB

jboyslick. 8) At last , seen someone from on here You were looking out the back and I was in a fleet Fix Or Repair Daily doing an Airport pickup so didn't make a noise going by :)