Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Corrado Spotting - March 2005

Silver J plate rado in MK escape carpark lastnight abt 7.30pm, totally standard, you guys said hello as I drove past.. anyone here??

My brother lives nr MK and has a std (apart from Momo alloys) J plate silver valver, ill ask him if it was him.

May have seen Kevhaywires VR, the same colour anyway, L reg and lowered and in mint condition, very nice colour in the flesh. Passed us on a foggy M4 between Oxford and Bath on Saturday morning, I was in a friends car.

Fits my description! If it was on 15s and no VR6 badges, then it would have definitely been me as I was precisely there on Saturday!

Cheers for the mint comment.... it isn't close up but is from a distance 8)

Also I only saw two Corrados all week on my holiday, a black 16V on the A30 and one in St Ives.

OOO what a week ive had.

Mon/Tues (21/22 March) the g/f saw a black Corrado in Market Drayton, Shropshire. M7** WWF.

Friday 25th, Dark C going into Shrewsbury. M9** MUX

Sat 26th, Purple(ly) C going down Shrewsbury bypass. Didnt get plate but it looked like the same driver as the MUX one above. Really nice car.

Sat 26th, C going South into Barmouth at about 4:30pm

Sat 26th, saw this C as we were approaching Welshpool between 5-6pm

Sorry for the lack of details but when your doing 80 its hard to get them down! :)

Dark (probably blue) VR6 in Dymchurch, going towards Hythe (Kent) friday lunchtime M*** PKP. Exchanged knowing, smug looks.

In Glencoe this afternoon - silver G60. Nice long-haired girl standing beside it and, er German number plates.

Chap in a Dark Green VR6 (?) in Bedford on Satuday as I was queuing up to go to the tip. I waved and you nodded back. Anyone?

Silver g reg in watford by asda/sainsbury's roundabout about 5.45pm yesterday.

Blue J reg in Bedford about6.45pm yesterday

Dark coloured (maybe green) VR6 in bretby buisness park car park seen it there a couple of times

Silver J plate rado in MK escape carpark lastnight abt 7.30pm, totally standard, you guys said hello as I drove past.. anyone here??

My brother lives nr MK and has a std (apart from Momo alloys) J plate silver valver, ill ask him if it was him.

Sorry no its wasnt him.......he was tryin to fix a S3's engine at work til 11.30 that night :lol:

Dark blue, prob Vr6 in Stockport yesterday (28th) near the train station.

I was too busy waving to notice any more :oops:

Yesterday saw a G reg burgandy 16v on the A4103 heading toward Hereford at 4ish in the afternoon then not long after saw an L reg ice grey violet VR on a bridge over the river Severn at Worcester being driven by a long curlyhaired bloke. After that at 6.30pm a red J reg on the A46 between Newark and Lincoln. Then today a white H reg G60 in Homebase carpark in Hereford at 4.30pm, shurely shomebody here???????

think that last one's for sale mate. I think its the one i pass every morning on the way to work. Noticed a new beemer sat on the drive yesterday. Nice standard motor think he's on Autotrader if anyone's interested. think it was in the region of 4500 can't remember....black leather tho hmmm!

Hmm thinking a lot today aren't I :)

Its the VR i'm talking about

Dark blue C on the M60 clockwise just past the Didsbury turn off, only saw you flash past in the opposite direction at the last minute, reg possibly ended in WTU or something similar

Red C in Preston near prison today about 5.10pm, think you were turning down London road. Couldn't tell what model as you where side on to me but wearing 17" wheels of some sort (looked nice)

I was staring from a blue pug406 repmobile, queued the other way.

Wow - i actually saw a Corrado today ! Tatty Red 16v (me tink) opposite Council/Court building near Odeon. First one i've seen in ages

Two this morning on the M23 between Gatwick and the M25, a red one and a silver one. Nice to see us all using the "brisk" lane to full advantage, albeit me on the other side of the road. May explain why I didn't get the reg/model, although my grin at some 180+ mph must have looked pretty stupid :roll:

Saw LicklePaulie around 12:45pm today just up from Four-Pounds Avenue - sitting in his Corrado looking very business like looking through some paperwork :) I waved but you looked too engrossed to notice :)