Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Corrado Spotting - March 2005

My best weekend for seeing other corrados - except at meets!

On Friday about 4pm on the A46 heading towards Newark from the Nottingham direction (next to syerston airfield) - Blackberry Pearl M reg

On Sunday on the A47 heading towards Leicester (near Houghton on the Hill) another blackberry pearl M reg - could it be the same one?

I was heading in the opposite direction for both of the above.

Again on sunday, at the Whitwell car park at Rutland water, outside the shop, a metallic green J plate badge missing off the rear so couldn't tell what model.

Haven't seen any for ages :( Last one i saw was a v shiney black (16v?) in Luton airport long-stay car park about 3 weeks ago.

Anyone else apart from AndyVR6 and G60Dub in the East Kent area?

Spotted a dark G reg I think - non standard plate font - heading towards the M62 westbound on the M602 in Salford about 9.15 this morning,

Red G reg valver today in Ealing Broadway W1. Heavely modified, lowered, FK's, Twin pipes, kit, Big Alloys and looking a little "dare i say" worst for wear. Seems to have had a few to many argybargi moments with something harder than the exposed fiberglass :wink:

H? plate, Modified rado market place cirencester tonight about 6pm. Dubsport sticker on rear window, full tinted lights with 5 (poss 6!) spoke alloys?

Looks like it's had some work done, so prob someone on here?

*339 BHP, Burgandy G60 parked on Telford Retail Park outside PC World on 15th March @ 17.50.

i saw 2 yesterday within 20 metres of each other in traffic on the A406.

L*** GYR- VR and another blue one which was too far to see what it was. i was in my metro though so i wouldnt dare wave :)

Not mine, but i was on the a406 aswell between charlie browns and billet, last night

was at midland vw today on the ramps having new supercharger was A2 YDP, any one here?? :D

Louie Lungbubble I wonder who I keep seeing, not got the reg yet, but its a blue C, with small letters on its reg!

I gave it a huge boost return blow off as I passed you last nite. :lol:

edit: Its K532YRN saw you again this morning 18/3 and exchanged nods.

He need to get on here so we can tell him how to fix his active spoiler!!!

Who-he Mreg dark Blue rado in Buckingham this evening. Stone the crows! Sounded like you enjoy your ICE :wink:

I parked next to a Dark Blue N plate VR6 last night in Windsor in the car park behind Browns.

Corrado VR6 parked on the corner of the stand (london) over the road from the Waldorf lastnight - dark metallic colour, i think green, looked totally original. Reg was M44 CCR (if I remember correctly) weird seeing a corrado there, very posh! Was parked there all yesterday night. Also an aqua blue 16v pulled out onto the strand at about 6.15 lastnight too. It's just I have an evening class down that way and I was just thinking that I have never seen a corrado in central london, then along comes two on the same road.

Keep an eye out for me 2mrw & Saturday planning a trip to southampton!!

What is it with people, as soon as the weather gets good, the lawnmowers come out:D

Black Rado (not sure of engine) heading into Tesco's in Alloa on Tuesday afternoon at around 4pm.

Any takers?

ANOTHER Corrado yesterday night in Ipswich. Green, Crystal rear lights, heading towards Copdock R'bout.

Ipswich appears to be the home to most of the Corrado's in East Anglia!

What is it with people, as soon as the weather gets good, the lawnmowers come out:D

:p

Whohe? Dark blue Rado A7*** on the A507 heading twrds J13 of the M1.

Spotted u a few times me think. yesterday and this morning. gave you a quick hello with the lights.

ANOTHER Corrado yesterday night in Ipswich. Green, Crystal rear lights, heading towards Copdock R'bout.

Ipswich appears to be the home to most of the Corrado's in East Anglia!

Keep an eye out for me over the weekend...I will be making my way down the A1/A14 from Lincoln to sunny Ipswich early Saturday morning for a weekend with friends, no doubt get lost and drive around town for a while as normal! (I blame the navigator...I quote "when the road forks...go straight on!" heh)

C Ya