BigTartanJudge

The Judge's G60, total rebuild...finished (almost) NEW PICS

Well that's just brilliant....having sent the top-half of my airbox to be worked on back mid-January, received it back with supposedly 80 % of the work completed only to find it in a total mess with parts of it damaged and the rest of the work is shocking; the locating tabs on the top-half that slot into place on the lower-half of the airbox have been cut-off, leaving one part of the airbox with a sizeable hole in it, the locating grooves for the spring-clips on the top have been smoothed off so there is nowhere for the clips to locate into and hence no-way if securing the two halves of the airbox together into a sealed unit. I had to duct-tape the two-halves together to be able to drive the car to it's new temporary garage-facility......

Bottom-line is that the airbox top-half is totally ruined and now means I either have to hope that SWG sells the airbox tops separately (which is very doubtful) or have to buy a whole new airbox-kit. This all from the biggest and apparently most-well respected guy in the business.

I have to say I have my reservations now; waiting for the guy to reply to by PM on ed38 to get his take on the "work" completed to date, more to follow. Does anyone else sell twin-inlet airbox or could modify me a standard G60 airbox top-half into a double 9I have a spare here available) ??

Considering the previous work you have had done by John at JMR, that would be my first port of call matey:thumbleft:

If he can't do the work i'm sure he'll know a man that can.