BigTartanJudge

The Judge's G60, total rebuild...finished (almost) NEW PICS

Going by the sig id say its a 1.8t, Greddy and Pace are usually associated with turbos.

Maybe even a vr6t?

If you're spending all that money, I'd invest £20 or so in a set of new, more modern looking, number plates.

Are these ones ok ?

Cheers

Look good to me, although the local police won't agree, it took 4 coppers in a riot van to tell me my German plates were illegal.

Yeah, it's Subaru Blue Rallye Edition PPG paint with a purple tinge to it. Nope there are no vents in the bodywork (yet ?). Might keep the plates for shows or might chance my luck, but not sure as yet. More coming soon,

Cheers,

It's Struan mate but cheers for the kind comment :D

Well had the car out today driving around in the wet (as pissing it down) and it's fantastic !

Think I will have to change my MOMO wheel tho' for one a bit larger as the car is really difficult to control with the 280 mm one fitted, both in terms of actually turning corners and controlling the torque steer when putting the power on. Can't believe how quick the car is tho and it's only going to get better and faster ! 8)

Also got a quote today (£300) to fix the bodywork which was damaged twice in two weeks after some kind person drove into it (TWICE, the same vehicle obviously, as the dents were the same spacing and height) and drove off without leaving a note / details! :mad: I suspect the VW Caravelle van (dent's are exactly the same height as the bumper on the van) which parks in the same street where my blue C was laid up for a while ! :mad:

Cheers

Hi Fraser,

Will be taking some pictures later on in the week. I wish I could go to Inters but after having spent so much on the car recently, I don't really have the funds (petrol cost alone would be steep, priced flights and train and this would be £115, then accomodation, food, spending money, bits bought etc....,).

I'd love to take the new C but it's not quite finished and would rather it was completed before going to any shows.

Cheers

About time ;)

Looks seriously nice and clean Struan! Give us some more details then man! :)

Looking very sweet mate, lush!

Though I think I may have to get some different dealership surrounds - everyone seems to have these ones!