BigTartanJudge

The Judge's G60, total rebuild...finished (almost) NEW PICS

Lookin good Struan, regarding the door cards, would it not have been easier to retrim the early cards to match, just the alcantara bits?

Lookin good Struan, regarding the door cards, would it not have been easier to retrim the early cards to match, just the alcantara bits?

Suposed it might have been, but would have been hard to get a match for the colour and wasn't willing to pay MJ-prices for doorcard retrim plus kinda wanted late-spec ones too.

Just bought some late-spec chrome interior door-pulls too.

Well it's been a while since I updated this thread (like a year, oops) but things are finally starting to happen.....

radoonthemove2.jpg

She's on her way.....watch this space

Now I know why I haven't seen Your car today passing Your flat. It was surprising because this car always was there......

Now I know why I haven't seen Your car today passing Your flat. It was surprising because this car always was there......

Yup, it's been there a good long while but finally bit the bullet and it's gone away to finally get all sorted out. You must have seen my daily sitting there too though (your old one) ?

Yup, it's been there a good long while but finally bit the bullet and it's gone away to finally get all sorted out. You must have seen my daily sitting there too though (your old one) ?

Yep, and your grey MK3 as well.

1.9/2.0l? :shrug:

Something along those lines :D

Complete current engine / gearbox will be for sale soon (minus intercooler, charger and few other bits and pieces)

TFSI thingy majiggy with the G60 strapped on for good measure with compound charging?

Found a vid of my old white G60 on the rollers. The engine that was in it back then, is the current engine in my blue rado. The whole engine / gearbox (minus charger, intercooler) will soon be for sale, nice :)

th_struan.jpg

Going to start to get all my sets of wheels refurbed. These are one of the sets of wheels that may end up being on the rado when it is finished:

DSC00556-1.jpg

Thinking of getting them either fully polished (see below)

DSC00788.jpg

or crackle-black centres (see below)

turbotwistblack.jpg

In any case, centre-caps will be polished with detailed Porsche crests, (see below)

polishedPorschecentre-caps.jpg

What do peeps reckon ?

What can I say about the wheels ??

I won't say anything, I will show You a picture

photo21sg.jpg

Set of them is waiting in my room to be fitted in a future. 18x8 front, 18x9 rear. They will be fully chromed or polished with gold screws.