Sign in to follow this  
mark28G60

CAR THEFT

Fair enough.. though you're getting whats coming to you if you insure a car like a Corrado without theft cover! :(

I can only begin to try & comprehend how you feel. I felt sick when someone put a parking dent in my car!

I hope you find her mate.

Will keep my eyes open on my travels.

Dan

Fair enough.. though you're getting whats coming to you if you insure a car like a Corrado without theft cover! :(

True dat. Although my car is pretty hard to start WITH the keys.

That's proper sh1t....absolutely gutted for you dude. Fookin pikey b@stards :mad:

Had some audio equipment nicked from a previous car of mine, and luckily the pikey scum left some blood on the door lock, so the police got him.

The car is pretty non-standard, so it wouldn't be too hard to miss.

No need dude...I'm sure everyone on here will keep there eyes peeled for it

Thank you to all of you who put posts up.

1. Reg is J498 CGF

2. Essex area for location around colchester.

3. I think this has been knicked either to order???? but more than likely for parts ie charger,interior and such.

4. Yes the car was insured fully comp thic thing cost me nearly 8 grand to build i was not insuring it half hearted.

BUT So far its

1. Police got back to me 6hrs after i called them out and are going to send someone out to try and get fingerprints.

there not very hopeful of finding the car though. (there words not mine)

2. had 1 1/2hr phone conversation with Insurance company with regards to claiming.

3. Had very upset mum on the phone, who suprise suprise actually really liked the car. (they say the nicest things)

Thx once again

If anyone hears any thing please email me or leave a message on the forum.

Mark :cry:

I felt sick when someone put a parking dent in my car!

Same here. That's terrible mate. Some people dont want to work thwey want to ride on the effort of others. and what for? for laughs i guess. Pathetic kids who probably werent given the attention they should have by their parents (bloody hell sound like that Supernanny Jo Frost!)

Hope something turns up soon bud and as was mentioned earlier all forum members will likely have their eyes peeled for you.

On Ebay, a giveaway would be someone with a low trading record (low transactions indicating new name) selling corrado parts.

Although my car is pretty hard to start WITH the keys

Mine too!

Wish you best of luck with a quick result.

Ah, man, that sucks... I hope you get the car back and catch the little gets... :|

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1

One of these little monkeys will help even if they do have the keys. Very cheap even if you have to pay retail. If know it's a bit 'stable door' anyone who wants one I'll see what I can do on group buy.

Ideal if you get pulled out of the car at the lights. You can tell plod where to expect finding the car.

Sorry for your loss.

Gavin

I'm liking that autowatch. I'd be up for a GB on that.

I've already got an Autowatch 160 RLi in the car at the moment, would that Anti jack box plug into it do you know?

It's standalone Kev, although you can crib all the connections of a cat 1. The 12v, ign 12v earths, door contact and fule pump cut. Just hide the little switch under the carpet or in the door pocket, where-ever.

Obviously it's easier to fit at the same time as another system but defo DIYable.

I have fitted a few to paranoid Manchester owners cars. They seem to really like them.

I'll check on prices.

Gavin

yup, I'll be after one of these too... can't have too much car security... ;)

Any news on your car yet Mark? How did they get into the garage?

Chuffing local outlet stopped dealing with Autowatch.

Now waiting for the local rep to ring me. (Auto)Watch this space......

Gavin

Latest news,

Police might be round later to fingerprint, its on the call sheet. ??????

They took a statement over the phone from me and said someone would be in touch.

Garage door has always been a little suspect on the lock, but its only a council garage used to keep the dirt off the car.

Had left car in the garage ready for this weekends gti festival after a quick clean over.

Mark

Aw Mark, words fail me

No doubt about it though I WOULD have cried

On second thoughts, I'd STILL be crying

gutted for ya mate , the police are sh1te, yet they can mow down a school of kids to catch you speeding

put a wanted ad on ebay roughly describe your car, paperwork not necessary as you intend to use it for track days etc ........

really tho , do you want it back now ?? they are hardly likely to be valeting it :-(

I hate reading threads like this. Im really sorry for you mate.........If anything comes up this way ill let you know ASAP

Gutted for you mate, had a good chat with you at inters and could see how much effort and time had gone into it.I don't know what I would do if that happened to me, probably go on holiday as I would not be able to work thats for sure! Did you have anyone come and look at it while it was up for sale? I would be suspicious if you did.

I am going to get an IP camera for while mine is parked at home, so that I would get the f*ckers on camera.

Jay

I will keep an eye out for it too mark - i work in Harlow and drive around the area quite a bit - hope you manage to get all the mopping up afterwards sorted, its a terrible time - best of luck with it all.