Sign in to follow this  
surfer.vr6

Whats the most embarrasing moment you've had in your corrado

Rado-Girl, Welcome, thats 2 more joined from Suffolk tonight !! Think coolrado's effort is still holding the top spot here !!!

three posts from Rado-Girl, and all laughing at others expense!! i got saved though! :thumb right:

Mods: isn't it obligatory that all new female members must first posthere?? :norty:

Mods: isn't it obligatory that all new female members must first posthere?? :norty:

bristolbaron, It would be if she wasn't one of the Mods little sisters.. :wink:

bristolbaron, It would be if she wasn't one of the Mods little sisters.. :wink:

i'll get my coat.. :oops:

It would be if she wasn't one of the Mods little sisters.. :wink:

well, she can't be your lil sis as she's a year older than you (or so it shows!)... so whose sister is she?!)

i've got to say my most embarrasing moment would be stalling at the traffic lights in the middle of donny town center and to make it worse it would'nt start back up because the battery was knackered so the alarm started to go off making everyone look,got her started eventually and left with a face redder than my car :oops: :oops:

Nice to see your so sure of yourself bristolbaron-i'm sure i'll find out something embarrasing about you. :wink: am I right guys??

:lol: Steve's very sensitive about his age. He's actually 315 but he doesn't like to brag.

I can testify that she is his sister tho ;) :p

Was coming home from the gym the other night, and got a Chavved up cavalier come at the side of me.

I revd it so he could hear the boost return, as he tried to boot it, I floored the C only to them remember that my clutch is bayloxed and now has the gripping power of a baby mouse!!

My revs shot up, my speed didn't and the cav won.

i've got to say my most embarrasing moment would be stalling at the traffic lights in the middle of donny town center and to make it worse it would'nt start back up because the battery was knackered so the alarm started to go off making everyone look,got her started eventually and left with a face redder than my car :oops: :oops:

That does sound embarrasing, poor you :oops:

I got in a strop with my other half last night and broke my engine mount

whilst performing an i'm not happy i'm going out style traction control test off my drive.

:lol: that'll learn ya.

Corrados are like women. Piss them off and they'll bite you in the arse.

I'd rather it did! Mine seems to like biting my wallet instead! Infact i think its swallowed it completely now....

:lol: that'll learn ya.

Corrados are like women. Piss them off and they'll bite you in the arse.

Yuk!-bite a mans arse! i dont think so! lol heres a tip: Dont piss woman woman off and you wont get biten. :wink:

Yeah I did wonder if that was the best wording when I typed it :lol:

You get the idea tho :D

hmmm looks like a trouble maker...man bashing already and she only joined yesterday!. :hitler: :salute: :D

sorry no offence intended :|

It's alright, I wouldn't take anything that corradowales says seriously. He gets muffled when he sits down, so at least that's some respite :D

i think being towed on and off of the ferry from france was the most embarresed ive been in my raddo.....that and being dusted at the lights by old men in diesel mk4 golfs and suchlike on a regular basis.

(( just to bring it back to topic as i always do! )) :p

Following an ECU reset and alarm reset in Ipswich (and many thanks to Kev for helping sort out a faulty cam position sensor) I had to drive back to Guildford via Hitchin without being bale to turn my alarm off...

Cue 2.5 hours driving on the A14, A505, A1, M25 and A3 with the alarm siren and hazards coming on at random...

Cue 2.5 hours driving on the A14, A505, A1, M25 and A3 with the alarm siren and hazards coming on at random...

no way,,,thats a badun.....im suprised you didnt get stopped by the fuzz?