Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Corrado spotting - May 2005

Saw a black J reg (J*** PCD) Corrado yesterday early evening (5:30'ish?), lowered on nice clean BBS's turn right by the little Co-op just off Glendower Avenue onto the Allesly Old Road. Never seen it around here before, and typical really that i've now sold my Corrado..

Finally saw another Corrado going the same way as me whlist i was in my corrado - it was on the M11 from junction 7 southbound on to the A406 - around 7ish on Friday - driver had a very enthusiastic kid along side him who was waving all the time - we drove down the M11 all the way together - it was a thing of beauty 8) plenty of driving alongside each other for the hell of it - when we had to go our separate ways it was emotional :cry: :wink:

Car was a black G60 - numberplate J150 FG* - as it was in the Essex area my first thought was that it may have been the stolen one - Mark's one - so to start with i was trying to chase the car and at the same time check the numberplate against mark's which i had noted down on my phone!

So... any tackers? It was definately an enthusiast - must be a corrado forum member!

Oh forgot. Saw a stunning Blackberry VR6 and a Silver dismal,poor excuse for a Corrado (thats doing it justice) tailing it on Moffat St around 1.30 on Friday-any takers? Look like it gets used off-road quite allot judging by the rideheight. Couldnt see the driver-invisable maybe?

Cheers Fraz

Has anybody seen k plate vr6 mystic blue. looks like it has been abused by a lampost. I want to buy it for parts? Usually parked outside bennets nightclub at weekends? cheers B

Hi all, yea i have deffenetly seen that silver vr6 around glasgow but i think it's a 1.8 with the vr6 badge. Yea whats with the ride hight on that one, super super high, possibly wrong suspension fitted ?

I have also wondered why you can't see anybody driving that one when you see it. If it is the same one with the 3 tone silver down one side ?

Thx

max

Saw a J** DUB heading towards Edinburgh on the m8 today. Dark colour.

Cheers Fraser

NOT me... My J-Dub's still safely stored away in my garage awaiting a little TLC... and a front wing... :roll: :lol:

Spotted 3 today on my way to and from Edinburgh to North Berwick. A white J plate with a grey haired man driving. A green J plate just after a garage parked in a car park. And finally at 16:15 on the way home, a silver K plate with a shaven headed, sunglass wearing driver. Didn't wave on any occasion cause I was in the Laguna boat. Anyone?

Red K*** YOL M25 week last friday.

Black, multi spoke alloys, A4010 High Wycombe friday.

Corrado, Esso Garage on A4010 High Wycombe Sunday 7pm.

Has anybody seen k plate vr6 mystic blue. looks like it has been abused by a lampost. I want to buy it for parts? Usually parked outside bennets nightclub at weekends? cheers B

Dont think you get Mystic Storms on a K plate mate-unless it was a private. If it was outside Bennets think a lampost wouldnt have been the last thing to abuse it.

Cheers Fraser

saw 2 over the weekend...

gorgeous dark blue VR6 (i think) in Showcase Cinemas car park on sat nite with multi-spoke alloys, reg was PDZ **** or something like that.

yellow one on A726 heading towards Hamilton... was going too quick to see reg etc!!!!

anyone here?

Saw a few yesterday.

Black VR6, lowered, debadged grill, going through Rottingdean village (near Brighton)

Also a red G60 with FK rear lights (clear and red I think), left hand drive along brighton sea front in a traffic jam. Lowered as well with aftermarket alloys on.

Also a green VR6 (private plate i think) parked up in one of those posh sea front flat places also along brighton sea front

Very Clean H Reg Black Valver parked at the top of Black Hill towards Keighley Tarn, anyone on here?

NjA

seen loads (10+!) over last two days, VR6 at castle combe yesterday and 2.0 in torquay today. as for the rest, pretty safe to say if you've been driving in bristol i probably saw you!!

blue VR6 hacking it down the A3 northbound under the Mew Malden / Wocester Park Underpass about 6:15 This evening ??

Black G60 cutting through Cairnhill (Victoria Cres) in Airdrie every other night. I wave but you dont.

Cheers Fraser

Blue G60 yesterday in Guildford by the Ladymead retail park at 6.45pm, lass driving. Had BBS's and a personalised plate - "G60 xx"

broken page link fixed... What is is about threads over 15 pages these days?!? :|

Black L plate going through Kingston this morning at about 10 past 8. Seemed pretty standard, anyone here?