Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Corrado spotting - May 2005

White K plate G60 today heading towards Crown Island in Notts about 4.30pm. Looked very clean.

Just popped out and saw an Ice Grey VR6, thought must be Kevhaywire but got closer and wasn't ! M plater who didn't notice me !!

Ah I got blanked by a black/dark purple VR M plate on the A3 this morning too, pfft. :|

Just popped out and saw an Ice Grey VR6, thought must be Kevhaywire but got closer and wasn't ! M plater who didn't notice me !!

Yeah there's 2 M plates round here in Ice Grey, one's goes up the A12 everyday near me...

Green K plate going through Mapperley shops, Nottingham - you may of heard my wife shouting CORRADO!. Any one here?

yellow J plate rado on Friday after work abt 5.45pm.. guy was looking & waved..

Keep seeing a red K plate VR floating abt in MK..

Dought there forum users???

saw a mullberry/burgandy coloured rado driving out of the Fort shopping cantre in Easterhouse sat afternoon bout 2ish, didnt wave cos i was in my mates 350z..........

Dark coloured corrado with a debadged grill (i think) poss G or H reg ? On Sun 15th driving through Llandudno.

Driver flashed and waved :D Anyone on here ??

Green N-reg storm Blade VW Gloucester today MOT sat on seat so i assume relief for another year.....God i want cream leather.

Asked if it was a part-x (as you do) looking for a bargain (wishful thinking) no such luck - mind you a bargain from a vw garage is a bif far fetched anyway.

Looked v nice

Edd

Grey L reg in Liverpool just by Liverpool Digital. Sounded like it had a meaty exhaust. Driver was going in the opposite direction to me but seemed oblivious - around 12.45pm today.

I was driving between MK and Bedford on Saturday and someone in a fiesta was pointing and waving at me/my car........obviously wishing they had a rado not a fiesta!!!

I havent seen any corrados out in Mk since i started driving mine on thursday. Two blokes stopped in a mk1 gti when i broke down at 11.30 pm friday night to see if they could help,turned out it was the connector on the distributor had become loose

Black or Moonlight Blue C, poss G60, near Blackburn, Lancs around 8pm last night. I flashed, you waved. Anyone from here?

Saw a lovely Green Storm Towing a trailer!! outside Tescos at the roundabout in Wokingham, dont know if you saw me or not !

blue 16v following me into bristol on church rd, st george today.

and blue N plate storm in sainsburys, bath. said hello to driver.

silver (poss VR6) seen on road from Abington to Lanark, k** sht or similar, this morning..... anyone??????

Saw a lovely Green Storm Towing a trailer!! outside Tescos at the roundabout in Wokingham, dont know if you saw me or not !

I saw the same green storm with trailer and private plate as it passed my steaming broken vr :p

I saw NG flying up the M62 towards Leeds @ approx 8.15pm. I was going towards Hudds so only saw a very bright yellow flash :lol:

Let me know when your next over here mate I still wanna see your car looks really cool 8)

Saw a white C (didn't catch plate or engine type) on the roundabout at the A444 end of the A4082 in coventry this morning, at about half 8. I didn't get spotted as far as I could tell.

--

Olly

In Sheffield on Tuesday at the South Yorkshire Archives, and heard (then saw) a blue 'rado driving down Shoreham Street towards the station about 1pm. Possibly a 4 pot?

Cheers,

Tom