Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Corrado spotting - May 2005

Yesterday 5.45pm ish - Dark red unknown reg or model going towards Ainley top/M62 roundabout on Rastrick/Brighouse road.

Today - Blue G60 (Had supercharger badge on the back) with private plate, Shell petrol station on westbourne road, Huddersfield. Pulled up behind me then reversed to pump next to me while i was paying. Said hello but was ignored :( Keeped looking at my car though :D :D :D

After weeks of not seeing another rado I saw 3 within minutes of each other yesterday.

About 2 ish on Lincoln High Steet, Blue Valver "DHA 1R" .

Few mins later, Purple? rado, very tidy, BraceBridge Heath near lincoln.

then a few mins later a Red K plate, possibly a G60, custom grill and eyebrow spolier, Lendenham on A607

Spotted the Green Corrado with the colour coded porsche rims again in Edinburgh today Was on Loberton road parked just along from a speed camera facing down the hill. Corrado forum stickers on show, good man. Did you enjoy the show on Saturday?

On the A14 coming away from Inters, a burgundy/ wine red VR N reg i think with large wheels, could have been Audi Wheels. I was in my black Mk2 8v. I overtook this car and then had to stop for fuel so caught up again and as i followed the A14 this car went off northbound following signs for the A1

Right, lots spotted over the last few days.

Two parked up at Martins in Basingstoke last Thursday. One a blue, N reg VR6, one a J reg G60, Black, I think.

Then a Red G60 on Azev A's at Ridgeway VW in Reading. Anybody?

Seen a couple recently, but always when I am on the bus or in my girlfriends car.

There was a black VR6 on the A6 just north of lufbra.

Yesterday (Sunday) saw a aqua blue pearl K-reg (not mine thankfully) on the A453 right next to east midlands airport. My girlfriend said it was a VR6 but her eyesight is bad, I think it might be the 16v I passed on the bus at EMA the last week.

One day i'll spot someone who posts on here.......one day

Storm warning, that might have been me on saturday.

Heading towards Navenby/grantham from Waddington/bracebridge on the A607?

Were you heading towards Bracebridge - I think I did a quick wave! As for the colour, a very dirty looking black maybe. That's my neck of the woods.

Thought I saw SLOT today driving thru Stapleford in Notts this morning at about 9am. Was the same colour and had those unmistakeable alloys. I was dropping my C off at the Sandicliffe bodyshop.

I was at CORSHAM 2day, where i saw a VR6 and a 16V parked next 2 each other by the crab firestation, i know you are on here as your forum stickers were on display! :salute:

my first spot while in mine and not even a nod in reply. :p :D

Black G60 in sandhurst this morning.

Ah another local! Will have to keep an eye out for you, always beep/flash/wave/grin at other rados!

I was at CORSHAM 2day, where i saw a VR6 and a 16V parked next 2 each other by the crab firestation, i know you are on here as your forum stickers were on display! :salute:

damn!! went through corsham twice today, but not me!

either could be 2CC's - he has green vr and burgundy 16v and works in corsham

I saw one in chppingham, (dodgy paintwork on drivers door) waved and got a shocked face back, then saw same red c i see everyday, who still doesn't wave.

Was in waitrose in cirencester today, and came back to find my door scratched by car next to me. cheered up when i saw a vr6 parked up further along though, blue M***GMR

Saw J*** UNH on the southbound side of the A46 as I was queueing this morning - he didn't see me though. Dark coloured, looked very clean and tidy from what I could see.

Yarr,

--

Olly

Black Lplate Corrado with big chrome wheels - parked outside Vicky's bar restaraunt in Largs about 7pm on 11th May.

A chap in a Blue VR6 last night with a dog in the back (possibly a Pointer) going the other way from me in the centre of Harrogate about 19:15. I waved until you saw me and got a rather confused nod in return :-)

Remotely spotted a Corrado this morning, via the missus on her way to work...

G/F: "Hello Ian. Guess what? Theres a Corrado right behind me in traffic which is IDENTICAL to yours. It's got a private reg though... N* LUV"

Me: "Actually luv, that's an aqua blue VR6, with, let me guess... lady driver with long black hair"

G/F: "I'm going out with an anorak"

Me: :cry:

Storm warning, that might have been me on saturday.

Heading towards Navenby/grantham from Waddington/bracebridge on the A607?

Were you heading towards Bracebridge - I think I did a quick wave! As for the colour, a very dirty looking black maybe. That's my neck of the woods.

I was heading in the same direction as you, the rado I saw turn into a side road at bracebridge. Lincoln is pretty local to me, even more so on Monday as I am moving there!

Blue Storm coming into Worthing on the A27 from Chichester at 08:30 this morning. Plate was M**VAG. Nice clean car.