Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Corrado spotting - May 2005

I was in Hollands Wood camp site over in the middle of the New Forest over this bank holiday weekend having a well earned break.

3 Corrado’s parked in there !!!!!

K plate Silver 16valver – nice wheels !

Dragon Green 16 valver – L plate I think.

Purple VR6 – M-plate I think.

Any takers ?????

And to think I was in a clapped out blue discovery, my lady couldn’t believe I got that excited!

Thats why I took the Discovery - much better dogging potential than the Corrado !!!!

Thats why I took the Discovery - much better dogging potential than the Corrado !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

H reg black left hooker at 5.30ish near the Ipswich docks (one way system). Doubt its anyone here but what the hell !

Not sure if I should mention that I was driving through the New Forest what with all the dogging talk but.....

I drove through Friday evening and back Monday late afternoon in a VR6 M plate. Only car park I was in though was Lymington marina.

Didn't see another corrado on either journey but parked up in the marina behind a green G60 K plate.

Sunday

G/H reg (cant remember now) red valver driving around shawbirch, shrewsbury. had your missus in the car with you. i was standing on me aunts drive next to my green valver. both exchanged glances and nods.

Anyone????

black c , very clean going towards llandudno today

that could have been me :D, i've been on holiday in north wales and went to anglesey on saturday, putting some miles on my fresh charger. not sure though heading from llanbedr a4085 and a487 towards bangor

K plate valver in Skem asda last night.

Same colour as mine, with an empty spec next to it. 8)

Would've been rude not to park up next door!

Still there when I came back, so I flyered him with the forums' address.

Anyone?

Seen three recently

First went past while I was having lunch at a pub in Swarkestone on bank holiday Monday.

Second was a black N reg VR6 at a car park around east midlands airport

third was a aqua blue pearl valver further on round east midlands in a different car park. I was on the bus as my car is having new alarm and immobilser sorted.

about 9am this morning pearl green rado heading towards hanley roundabout on the A500, coming from hanley towncentre. didnt notice me was too busy looking at the accident!

Yesterday saw a black G60 in our town (Linlithgow). I think a female was driving, or perhaps it was a laydeee. :)

I did not wave as I was inconspicuous in a Pugit 205!

If any1 notices an Aqua Blue G60 J818 around Peterborough, let me know as it shouldnt be on the road!! I left it there after I dislocated my Knee at Big Bang.......:(

heh, no i left it round some1's house, but tbh I dont trust the people round his way :? there always borrowing each others cars and stuff, so im just concerned that they will take advantage of me G while its there.... :cry:

*shudder* man, that's horrible. I'd be back up there, driving car back - pain from knee or not! Hope you get your C back asap, unmolested.

I would love to drive her back, but when ur legs in plaster, its a tad hard :cry:

Well hopefully some1s going to bring her back for me 2nite (some1 i trust that is ;) )

Spotted a silver VR6 at the weekend near junction 2 of the M6, registration L*** BGV. I was the guy rubbernecking from the passenger's seat of the red Poogoat 205! :)

For the first time i saw 2 today, first was yellow, i only saw the headlights and tailgate so no idea of plate, this was around 8 in the morning - Kingston.

2nd was next to St. Marks Hill in Surbiton at 3.20. Purple VR6, N45JU private plate, female driver

U may have heard me shout Corrado!! lol

Saw 2 today at Knockhill. Was chatting to the driver of the Green one. Possibly Paul from Aberdeen. Has green centred porsche design 90's, very nice. Sorry for not introducing myself properly. Hope you had a good day. And when I was leaving, spotted a white one a few cars up from me. See pic. Any takers??

Green un heading south out of Wootton Bassett today (Saturday) at 2 pm. We waved to each other....... awww nice! :)