Bally

My 16v Corrado.. Featured in this months (Jan 2010) PVW!

Looks superb Bally, really does. Always had a soft spot for your valver!

Thanks mate..

Love your car, can't be many cars with that mileage looking that good.

cheers for yr kind words..

Looking sweet mate, car looks pretty much finished. Apart form the engine what you got planned for next year?

Hello mate.. im noway finished with it... more bodywork & interior change is on the cards... but all in good time.. hows yr beast running??

Just Awesome still .. Bally how are you getting on with being able to see at night now? :lol:

:lol: Im blinding people now.. the joys of having HID's :lol:

Hello mate.. im noway finished with it... more bodywork & interior change is on the cards... but all in good time.. hows yr beast running??

Not too well at the moment, battery keeps going flat. Already changed the battery so it's now time to slowly replace those replays etc!!!!

Have some plans to get the C looks sweet over the winter, looking forward to next season.

8)

I'm sure there was a pic of your motor at VW Players in this months PVW.

easy Sukh.. yes there was a pic of my corrado in the vw players show report.... 8)

Not too well at the moment, battery keeps going flat. Already changed the battery so it's now time to slowly replace those replays etc!!!!

Have some plans to get the C looks sweet over the winter, looking forward to next season.

oh fook mate.. not good.. somethings drawing current to kill the battery.. does it have an alarm??

look forward to seeing yr new plans.. roll on 2008 :D

Well, time for some changes, comments welcome 8)

DSC01005.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

313406695.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

Santa Pod Sunday 13th April

bf285132.jpg

& one from lastnite dubclub cov meet...

web4.jpg

is still my daily... :D

Said it before and i shall say it again, proper mint as my friend, i need some of those in my life..... :luvlove:

DSC01008.jpg

Those rims are ace, what size / offset - any spacers?????

Said it before and i shall say it again, proper mint as my friend, i need some of those in my life..... :luvlove:

thanks mate... :D

DSC01008.jpg

Those rims are ace, what size / offset - any spacers?????

Thanks mate, there 9x16's allround, ET15 rears fitted with camber shims for abit more clearance...

Looks Awesome 8) They the boxster S brakes

Thanks mate, yes there big reds from a boxster S.. abit of messing abt to get them to fit behind 16's, but happy with them....

Looking phat dude. Loving the new rims.....and brakes :shock: :notworthy:

thanks mate... I'll get some pics up of the cage over the wkend...

The rims look ace, some serious camber on the rears - still cant believe this is a daily its far too good for that..

DSC01008.jpg

Bally, so that's what you been up to. :)

The wheel choice is a nice change to the standard BBS/RH Cups etc. I'm amazed you can fit 16x9's all round, but it works and has a get new stance. Looks a lot more refined now. Nice work!

Looks sweet mate, them rims are definitely an improvement over the BBS's, they make the car look alot more fatter :norty:

WOW!! shes lookin fooooookin proper sexy now mate,top job!!!

an on a daily as well,who says you cant have the best of both worlds,livin the dream my friend :notworthy:

Saw this on Wednesday evening - absolutely love how this car looks now. Those Schmidts are the dogs danglies!

The rims look ace, some serious camber on the rears - still cant believe this is a daily its far too good for that..

Thanks mate, cambers not to bad on the rear, helps with the stance :D yes always been my daily, although starting to feel a newer car as a daily.. see what winter brings me :lol:

Looking good Bally, agreed the rims are sweet.

Thanks Dave

Love this car, it just gets better and better.

thanks Rick..

DSC01008.jpg

Bally, so that's what you been up to. :)

The wheel choice is a nice change to the standard BBS/RH Cups etc. I'm amazed you can fit 16x9's all round, but it works and has a get new stance. Looks a lot more refined now. Nice work!

Hello Will, long time no speak fella... you no what Im like :lol: 9x16's seem fine ride height wise, Im happy with the way it drives more than anything, 17's with a big drop etc was just awful now I look back... glad you like it mate :D

Looks sweet mate, them rims are definitely an improvement over the BBS's, they make the car look alot more fatter :norty:

Cheers mate, I loved the RC's they are a timless wheel & really suit the corrado, but these babies, well pics speak for themselves :D

WOW!! shes lookin fooooookin proper sexy now mate,top job!!!

an on a daily as well,who says you cant have the best of both worlds,livin the dream my friend :notworthy:

Hey Andy, glad you like it matey... as for staying a daily, I hate using it in winter months.. like Ive just mentioned above Im feeling a newer car now.. had this 5yrs.. noway parting with it though :wink:

Any pics of the interior Bally? The headrests look interesting, are they from a Bora?

I'll sort some pics out of the interior.. headrests I picked up from ebay from a new beetle.. right pain in the rear to fit as they are way too narrow.. Im still not happy with the way they fit, but I'll get it sorted...

Saw this on Wednesday evening - absolutely love how this car looks now. Those Schmidts are the dogs danglies!

Hey Jim, thanks mate, apperciate yr comments.. BTW always good to catchup.. hope to see you guys again at another dubclub meet... :D

Already told you its looking hot on e38, to finish it i think you should rock a 50mm and then drop the front a touch for the rake :rambo:

Already told you its looking hot on e38, to finish it i think you should rock a 50mm and then drop the front a touch for the rake :rambo:

Cheers Zak.. front coils are almost all the way down.. I need to get late wings to really dump it!! :D