Sign in to follow this  
Storm Warning

Corrado spotting - June 2005

So you know the guy with the blue C?

No, but my bro in law was talking to him one day about something or other. Apparently he's a mechanic. There's always a number of VW's outside his house though

His rallye was featured in the Golf mag some years back

(Sorry if we're going off topic.. ) :lol:

purple rado, debadged colour coded grille heading down the shavington/crewe bypass towards the a500 around 2:30-3pm was ni the girlfriends peugeot didnt wave.

nice motor though, sounded great!

Same H reg yellow G60 I see in North East Bristol every time I take the bus to work.

Wont be anyone on here as it is a real wreck but I noticed today it has got worse. The front end has run into a bollard or something hard and round! :(

caught a glimps of a dark C as I was joining the slip road of M1 J11. Didnt really have time to look as i was kinda ... erm ... shifting? ;)

Red with Inpro smoked rear lights going round Birstal roundabout. I only caught a glimpse as i joined the M62.

lovely black g60 going towards stacey bushes roundabout in MK look std apart from rims looked nice young ish driver on a k plate i waved then realised i was in an ashtray!

G reg red G60 (?) in Harrogate about half one on Sunday. I was in a *cough* Fiesta *cough* due to my troubles, so I didn't wave.

Early evening at the David Lloyd centre in Worthing today was a Blackberry(?) VR6, badgeless grille, eyebrow, 17" Kahns, on a M plate.

i have seen that one there too near david lloyds in worthing i only live up the road i dont think he is a member also he is the first corrado never to wave haha

Didn't wave? In that case I'll let you know that he's also got a big rust blister on his rear panel just above the bumper.

N-reg, probably Classic Green, so probably Storm. Heading South on A41, near Watford yesterday evening at about 1730. I waved and flashed (lights), you didn't....

Best wishes

RB

VR6 in a grey looking colour (difficult to tell 'cos it was under a yellow streetlamp) in a pub carpark in Fallowfield (Manchester) last night between 10 and 11:30 (the two times I went past....) looked nice... 8)

i saw a dark J reg loud 'c' with moutain bikes strapped to the back go past me on Hadfield Rd Cardiff today....went into the carwash place....WONGA was it you?

VR6 in a grey looking colour (difficult to tell 'cos it was under a yellow streetlamp) in a pub carpark in Fallowfield (Manchester) last night between 10 and 11:30 (the two times I went past....) looked nice... 8)

I think I know the one you mean, is it a K reg with red script badges? In a car park off Wilmslow Rd? He never seems interested!

Saw Majik earlier this evening and had a brief chat with him, must say the Campaign interior looks much better in the flesh so to speak and love the wheels 8)

Yesterday about 4.15pm, meadow lane, VR, I think the colour is Sherry. Waved and flashed at you and got a wave back, could have been M.P.H on here.

just saw a chap in shoreham garrage who just bought his first valver - white and standard - he is a verry happy bunny lol , gave him the adress of the forum - you here yet lol