StormchargedVR6

Storm VR Turbo

This has to be my favourite car on the forum. Savage!

Cheers Ben, hows yours coming on. You got the charger on yet :)

Not yet pal. Cars away now till next year but hoping to get it all sorted around March/April.

Head rebuild(with SP 263's), clutch and chains job then charger install with water injection. Cant wait :)

Very Nice Mate, just one question. Which BMC induction kit/filter kit did you use ? Been looking on EBAY for one and the only one that I think will fit is the R32 Kit

Regards

Dude VR6

This has to be my favourite car on the forum. Savage!

Cheers Ben, hows yours coming on. You got the charger on yet :)

Not yet pal. Cars away now till next year but hoping to get it all sorted around March/April.

Head rebuild(with SP 263's), clutch and chains job then charger install with water injection. Cant wait :)

sounds good mate,look forward to seeing it all done 8)

Very Nice Mate, just one question. Which BMC induction kit/filter kit did you use ? Been looking on EBAY for one and the only one that I think will fit is the R32 Kit

Regards

Dude VR6

Im using a K&N cone filter, i used a BMC few years back with Schrick manifold. it was a BMC cda for VR6

BMCfilter.jpg[/attachment:2la621dk]

Bit of a update to my gallery, few bling parts for the engine. Painted front bumper and lip spolier as some little stone chips.

Real carbon number plates 8) Move the charge cooler pre-rad ,now just poking out under front bumper.Keeping intake temps as low as possible :)

Fog lights are now back in, few more tweeks to do before its off to JKM for its gearbox+diff 8)

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfPAS Bottle.jpg[/attachment:dfq1hcj3]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfpolished tensioner.jpg[/attachment:dfq1hcj3]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfcabon plates.jpg[/attachment:dfq1hcj3]

Pre-rad.jpg[/attachment:dfq1hcj3]

Looks awful that mate...

As if, looks the business. If you werent so far away id have a front bumper that id ask you to paint..

looks like you will be winning some more trophies this year if your popping over again??

stunning car.

question - where's the seal that goes across the front of the scuttle tray? have you stopped using it for some reason?

Thought someone one notice that :lol: its just lets heat out, every little helps :)

Shaun...... as usual...... :notworthy:

As for UD, think you just travel up for a thrash on the motorways....and the pot hunting :lol:

Shaun...... as usual...... :notworthy:

As for UD, think you just travel up for a thrash on the motorways....and the pot hunting :lol:

Cheers bud, Can't wait for UDs. Its getting a good thrasing for sure :D

Don't need to going pot hunting when you got a VRT :lol:

question - where's the seal that goes across the front of the scuttle tray? have you stopped using it for some reason?

Thought someone one notice that :lol: its just lets heat out, every little helps :)

fair enough buddy - every little helps as you say!

loving the whole car - ridiculously clean!

surprised you haven't changed to lupo wipers...

then again, i doubt it gets used much in the rain! :lol:

As ever mate, it's a real credit to you and the boys down at JKM :D

BTW, I found losing the scuttle weather seal just bakes the screen washer hoses, heats up the ECU and causes the dynamat panels under the wipers to lift :lol: I'd put it back if I were you! Although you only do 1 mile a month so probs not an issue for you :lol:

Cheers guys :)

As ever mate, it's a real credit to you and the boys down at JKM :D

BTW, I found losing the scuttle weather seal just bakes the screen washer hoses, heats up the ECU and causes the dynamat panels under the wipers to lift :lol: I'd put it back if I were you! Although you only do 1 mile a month so probs not an issue for you :lol:

No problem to me mate, got no washer jet hoses, and the ECU inside :lol:

Where did you get those air scoopy things instead of the fogs? Now you've taken it off is it for sale? Just trying to reduce temps in the engine bay....

Sick car btw, looks absolutely amazing. Wish i could paint my own stuff :(