StormchargedVR6

Storm VR Turbo

There KW-V3 fully adjustable, Bump,Rebound and height. They are very good, no crashing over pot holes just firm.

Good choice, but has the car been corner-weighted and setup by professionals to get the most use out of your suspension?

There KW-V3 fully adjustable, Bump,Rebound and height. They are very good, no crashing over pot holes just firm.

Good choice, but has the car been corner-weighted and setup by professionals to get the most use out of your suspension?

It has been set by professionals, JKM in portsmouth done it. Not worth corner weighting a car with a solid rear beam

I have only ever seen your avatar, your rado on the back of a truck so i totally got the wrong picture in my head.

Must say mate, the best rado i've ever seen, absolutely stunning :notworthy:

I have only ever seen your avatar, your rado on the back of a truck so i totally got the wrong picture in my head.

Must say mate, the best rado i've ever seen, absolutely stunning :notworthy:

Its always in state of development :lol: , its getting there

You have got the wrong picture...the cars on a rolling road in the avatar! :lol:

You have got the wrong picture...the cars on a rolling road in the avatar! :lol:

oh yeah :brickwall:

Suppose it worked out well though, gave me more of a suprise at UD

Shaun

Well done mate you deserve it saw this car at Stealth and nothing comes near it - nice one

Cheers Bobby , you coming to the Stealth RR day :)

Probably mate i am only down the road so will pop in not worth rolling mine will have my plots soon

looks awesome - those wheels look superb on it. Have you routed the Cult vents to anything?

I think you missed a bit btw :lol:

looks awesome - those wheels look superb on it. Have you routed the Cult vents to anything?

I think you missed a bit btw :lol:

Ducts routed to the Rad for the chargercooler

Stunning as normal....you :censored: !! :lol: are you going to be running N/A for a while Shaun?

No way, Charger coming off and getting replaced with :scratch: Have to wait and see :lol:

Look at the mileage mate. It'd actually have to move in order to accumulate grime. :tongue:

Look at the mileage mate. It'd actually have to move in order to accumulate grime. :tongue:

Jim thats rite, but when it moves it moves :lol: Even faster soon :cuckoo: