A20 LEE

A20 LEE My New Daily..

'

Are you gonna be going to the GTi thingy at Harewood ? We are gonna take the mk2 golf Gti there to see if we can sell it .

BTW... IMHO the best bit of the feature is the sentence that contains my name and ' owes a few beers ' pmsl...

:lol: My car only had a drivers seat in it for the MOT as i remember. Yeah, i'll be at harewood. 30mile round trip!! used to at least 300. Beers, you said biscuits :lol:

Got any beige door cards laying around Lee? :lol:
Shouldn't cost much to get your inserts trimmed. I know that PhatVR6 is having some trimming done and his interior is probably the same colour as yours. Maybe be able to buy the spare leather off him to trim your cards :?:

Dam! I just the pictures, really nice feature!

That really is some serious time that's gone into this one!

:shock:

No naked ladies lying over the car shots?

sweet article dude.

havent seen a pic of the rear seats though...it mentions at the end you've had a corrado logo embossed .....any pics mate?

Here you go. Would have like to have done the same on the front seats but they were only trimmed the day before its debut at Tatton.

Dam! I just the pictures, really nice feature!

That really is some serious time that's gone into this one!

:shock:

No naked ladies lying over the car shots?

Not this time, i'll probably do one of the more general mags next year Max/Redline/FC, so we'll see. Think there a few shots of some max babes earlier in the thread posing in/on the car.

save you searching

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/download.php?id=7578

http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/download.php?id=7579

I ... and a few others... have seen it in black and white... it deffo says BEERS pmsl

I hate biscuits .................. unless they are hobnobs dunked in stella .. :-)

Bought PVW yesterday. Really does your car justice, and nice to see a C that I recognise from here! As soon as I saw the plate - I knew I recognised it.

just got my copy, car looks class!

Well done and some reward for your hard work!

why mk2 centre bases and not corrado recaro ones if you dont mind me asking ?

Mk2 ones are better, thats it.

:lol: right, but in what way...

its corrado recaro base runners right?

the subframes are corrado recaro, the mk2 recaro centres are much thicker (deeper) than corrado or std recaro centre so MJ made them fit.

Jus read the mag yesterday and LEE u deserve 100 times more respect than your getting, the car is amazing

Jus read the mag yesterday and LEE u deserve 100 times more respect than your getting, the car is amazing

thanks. its respected by the people who are important to me and i'm happy with that.

car looks amazing dude espicially the steering wheel! (i copied you!) is it just the picture or does the back of the rear bench leather look a bit ruffled? is you guage panel a rhd one or a moded lhd?

car looks amazing dude espicially the steering wheel! (i copied you!) is it just the picture or does the back of the rear bench leather look a bit ruffled? is you guage panel a rhd one or a moded lhd?

It is a little bit near the armrest as the shelf presses down on it there. I actually trimmed the backs of the rear seats myself as MJ was busy.

oh yeah course forgot about the shelf, love the idea of evolving the car over the years really appeals. were the aux gauges rhd?

oh yeah course forgot about the shelf, love the idea of evolving the car over the years really appeals. were the aux gauges rhd?

yeah, there rhd. Not the best condition close up as they were bought secondhand but they do the job.

haha wow I just got my PVW here in the states, your car is amazing, I mean the paint just has this satin finish to it that is unreal. I am 2 years into my project, also in college so I got to have money for both, hope one day that it will turn out as nice as yours!

Jonathan

LOL! satin??? it's just the way it's been photographed (or rather the lighting in the studio, it's actually a VERY high gloss.

Any daylight pictures Lee? every time I see the car it looks almost black?? mines meant to be the same colour but it's nowhere near the same shade?? where's all the metallic red flake gone?

i've always said the best pics of lees car, was in bright sunshine, in front of a gate, and a faactory i tihnk it was.

now they are stunning pics!!!!

It does look a bit satin in the pics! I think it's a great car and the best thing about is that it's not hermatically sealed in a garage and only taken to shows. It's driven daily as it should be. :)