Sign in to follow this  
NickRStorm

Corrado spotting - July 2005

Spotted GIXXERUK. Sat in your boot in your works car park. I was going to give you a beep but you probably would've wondered why I was beeping. I was the muppet in the blue Mondeo that stared as I went past trying to put my seat belt on!

you should have honked mate 8)

Guys , I'm picking up my N reg 'rado tomorrow so watch out for a green valver in the Guildford/Ash Vale area!

bristolbaron, ah-ha! name+face now... sorry about that... 8) Are you going to E38? That's the next one I'll be at... 8)

I keep seeing a white J-plate 16v in Southampton... last seen 3 cars back while dodging the GATSOs along Millbrook Road around 13:30 yesterday heading into town. Also seen it parked in Atherley Road... Has a distinctive blue 'Dove' sticker just below the rear C-badge... any takers?

Guys , I'm picking up my N reg 'rado tomorrow so watch out for a green valver in the Guildford/Ash Vale area!
Will do mate - I live in Guildford and work in the 'shot so watch out for the Passat around and about! I'll keep me eyes peeled... :D

Haywire land at the mo, me and corrado are moving to oz in october, no winter for me !!!!

Dark blue L-reg 16v parked up in car park near Westgate, Canterbury last night at 7.30pm.

more international spotting

Parked next to a green 16v on the car ferry from Killimer in Ireland. I didn't notice it but my girlfriend did. I went and had a chat with the Irish lad, nice bloke said he bought his car in Devon, I told him about the forum I wonder if he's here yet?

Saw M505 ***, in Flash Red with red centred 8 (?) spoke alloys in the car park while at Croft today getting sunburnt. Anyone?

Saw a metallic green C in Lincoln on the Tritton Road just turning into the Halfrauds Carpark on Sunday lunchtime.

Also saw a metallic blue C with FK style rear lights and non standard wheels parked in a Carpark next to the canal footpath. I think it was a factory carpark. Between Boultham Avenue and Triton road area. Couldn't get nearer then a 100 metres away.

A red 'Rado seen along the A47 this morning between King's Lynn and Swaffham- about 08.30ish? Any takers?

Black K-reg driving past the Ford Dealership in Sittingbourne, 8.10 this morning.

3, yes 3 around cemetry junction in reading yesterday evening.

silver g60 parked outside Mr Cod

black ? going into reading and another black jobbie howling down the a329 towards reading. you all got lights but no reply.

Blackberry VR6 - plate - B** LOT -spotted in Largs Main Street on Sunday 17th July @ 3pm - looked mint!

Metallic Green M-reg VR in Shrewsbury on Saturday...anyone?

Red G60 K***UBA in Brighton today - bent wiper arms and very dirty alloys...

`bout 1.45 going into beaumaris

ice gray violet. plate **** *ey so must be local vbut never seen it before!

40-60 yr old driver

nearly turned round to follow but had to go to work :(

Overtook an N reg VR6 last night at 8pm, heading north on the M6 near Stafford services. Anyone here?