Sign in to follow this  
peanut

my pink wedge

Hers my 94 raddo vr, only had it a few weeks but its getting there. Bought bone stock standard. But ive added a few bits and bobs to make it my own. and yes i know....but its red :oops:

e39%2020050003.JPG

nowt wrong with a red C mate

looking good, nice an` low and the front end`s looking sorted!!

welcome to THE forum

ben

hmmmm... not quite as nice as the red one sitting 2 cars up... :wink:

need to get that leather cleaned so u can get some pics of it up......!!

cheers folks, wanted to get thr rims morror polished, but cant as theyve been shotblasted in the past, so got a few other ideas im playing wioth at the moment

welcome :D those rims are rather nice that u have there :wink: quite nice blackberry rado next to yours too :D

Come on then - give us a shot of the new interior ;)

C is looking very nice... can't you get the rest of the wheels done to match the more shiney rear?

Nice to meet you at e38 btw... will you be along to the next SE meet next weekend?

I was getting all excited when I read the subject, but no such luck - it's red :(

Nice C tho dude ;) 8)

yup satin black would be a good look.

car was looking good at E38, and not particularly pink! You gotta get some interior pics up once its cleaned though!.. and get that storm bdge on ebay!

Very nice - which size tyres are you using and do you need any spacers etc to prevent rubbing? My wheels are coming in the next week or so, and i dont really want the wrong tyre size. Like the others said, get some interior shots up too mate.

ey oop, cheers for the comments. The tyres are 205/40x17 toyo proxes, no spacers needed as yet but might be a different story when i change the calipers. The fronts havent caught on full lock yet but the rears catch every now and again, so the return lip will be coming off this week.

The interior will be getting cleaned hopefully in the next few weeks (eh scarlet.....) as its absolutely boggin' at the moment.

Will be coming along to the S.E meet next sunday, yay!

Still undecided as what direction to go with the wheels, cant get them mirror polished as theyve been shot blasted in the past. But diamond cut is an option.

Got the smoked FK's in but the fit is lousy, so theyre coming out to get refitted,

Gav

no probs on cleaning up the leather for ya... i'm going to the saddlery shop on Sat morn, i can pick up the cleaner and leather oil for ya when i'm there if u want...? it'll cost about £7............

:)

You're all mental... :lol:

Love yr car Gav, tis proper sweet aye...

Yup, hopefully should be up for some sunroof-removal-and-farting-about-trying-to-change-them action on Sat!