g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

its bad mate,cause u spend all ya money on it to look,so u wanna drive ya pride an joy an let it get the attention it deserves,then this shit happens :(

It is very annoying.. some very jealous peeps out there.. I had some prick pull out towards me at a roundabt this morning on my way to work.. he thought it was funny to drive straight towards me.. I stopped reversed the car up the road after him.. he's very lucky as he turned of & I couldnt find him.. I cant tolerate road rage & pricks on the road.. I get so angry.. ggrrrrr!!!

ur luck is like mine at the min mate.. mines back from paint and wheels are at polishers ready for malvern.. just hopin it dries up and no numptys hit me or worse..i actually damage it myself

gutted for u mate.. these idiots dont know what its like for ur car to be ur pride and joy most of them just look on cars as a - b..

hope it all works out fella...

its a bit of a shit do that u have something nice when there are so many careless and jealous idiot out there with no respect, i had to buy a daily driver cus i never wanted to leave c outside work and then i come home one day and my mums cat had been on my bonnet and fallen off and left scratches half way down it :( been thinking of buyin an air rifle :D

been to see a guy 2day about gettin her sorted,so should be all nice again in time for harewood 8)

***just noticed my thread titles been modded :lol:,sounds kinda posh now :lol:************

Get it sorted soon mate.

Lookin at your flood pics you live round sp*********h, (dont wanna tell all), well i was round there today, driving through i came behind a Ultima if you know what they are?

Just wondered if you knew of it, its a yellow 1?

Only 2nd 1 i ever seen and the other was a V8, but this sounded like it had a bike engine in it but im prob wrong, thats why i ask my friend.

nah cant say i do know of it mate,did u manage to get in touch we elton regards a price on the charger upgrade?

or shall i just give him a bell?

Honestly not had a minute this week, so not spoke all week to him.

Yea just give him a bell, when i 1st got a quote for mine it was 2.5k fitted if i remember rightly but i cant remember if it was with the smaller pulley as well and injectors. Then plans changed and i had the 1900 and BBM at the same time.

If you come from High Melton to the posh new houses on the right, it was the 2nd house roughly on the left where the guy in the ultima pulled in so keep an eye open for it.

2.5k!!!

been intouch we someone who will come to my house an fit one for 1700quid all in :D i bets get savin lol

Yea but remember it is Jabba prices and they are a bit cheaper now due to been more common.

When i had mine it was the 3rd 1 Jabba had done.

Think it worked out 1700 to get it in the country with the import taxes, then smaller pulley and injectors plus fitting and setting up then good old vat. It soon added up.

1700 sounds like a bargain and you dont need to go anywhere, sod saving get to the bank mate.

2.5k!!!

been intouch we someone who will come to my house an fit one for 1700quid all in :D i bets get savin lol

Do it dude :afro:

i deffo want it doin,if i get the job i've put in for it will be the 1st thing i'll spend me pay rise on :lol:

i deffo want it doin,if i get the job i've put in for it will be the 1st thing i'll spend me pay rise on :lol:

Fingers crossed for you then, dude!

cheers mate,its 50-50 wether or not i'll get @ the mo,on the experience an qualification side of it i should get it,but the fact i wont kiss ass goes against me :lol:

Totally agree 1 should never get a brown nose.

But if its only a short time with a long tongue, then BBM here we come.......

no update on the job front,interview went well although brown nose number 2 has had a 2nd interview

anyway car update for those who care :?

well after havin a bad experience with a bodyshop,instead of plastic weldin me front bumper it was just filled :?

anyway thats cracked,so after havin no joy tryin to find another bodyshop that would weld up the plate recess,i decided to have a blast myself :D

so armed we my trusty knife,gas solderin iron i got stuck in (well its kinda plastic weldin ) :lol:

pics so far

donor bumper

DSC00071.jpg

tryin for size

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

let the weldin begin

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

after the 1st stage of weldin i made some plastic weldin rods to secure the join :D

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

only about halfway through it,but it feels really strong already,should be sound when i get to usin the special platic bumper filler i bought to finish it off 8)

forgot job update

never got it,brown nose number 2 got one an another drinkin buddy of the management team got the other,as suspected all along :(

forgot job update

never got it,brown nose number 2 got one an another drinkin buddy of the management team got the other,as suspected all along :(

That's w@nk, sorry to hear that dude. It seems that it's not what you know, but whose cock you suck, these days, which is totally crap.

On the other hand, your bumper work is looking gooooood :thumbleft: Want to do this myself.....another thing to add to the list :wink:

What di you use as the welding stick? Some more plastic from the donor bumper?