g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

next time either of you see it get a pic :D

Definately not yours, Car is parked up in Bennetthorpe, seen it a few times driving through Harlington as I drive home, same reg as yours but 297, thought it was your C at first, but when I realised how tatty it is had a closer look. Red paint is really oxidised so it is looking quite pink.

Rich.

i've finally done it,got some flat centers!!!! oh an a few bra less pics (just for junkie :lol: )

do u reckon it makes any diff to how the car looks?

DSC00266-1.jpg

DSC00265-1.jpg

DSC00264-1.jpg

DSC00263-1.jpg

If the wheels were clean and polished yeah! :lol:

Looking good flat centres means fully polished Borbets then! .. go-on you know you wanna....

If the wheels were clean and polished yeah! :lol:

Looking good flat centres means fully polished Borbets then! .. go-on you know you wanna....

fully polished on a daily would be a total nightmare!!!!!

Ha ha ha ah ah i feel soooo priviledged now.

You know it makes the looks different, but you dont need my opinion im sure. Was it the fear that it was going to get stolen sometime soon :) that made it get taken off.

Now all you need to do is burn the thing :lol:

Liking the centre caps but you need to go lower i think IMHO.

Suppose your like me in that you like the look otf the 90mm instead of the 50.

To be honest i think the 50mm will suit yours more with lowering, some cars actually suit the shorter 1 and maybe yours is it.

-40mm on the splitter and then -40 on the shocks, sorted :D

looking loverly mate .. ive had a nighmare few weeks.. had some old bag slam me in a lane .. totalled one of my borbets and complete side.. so had it all painted bought a set of keskin all ready for e 38 then my bonnet release cable snapped.. then while fitting new one had elec fire.. burned out the ignition loom and my alarm.. gutted..

but spent a few hrs seperating wires and re did it meself.. well chuffed.. got to get the keskin polished now then really deck it but think the 90 will have 2 go to get it right down.. not sure what to do.. decisions

anyway will try and get some fresh pics of mine on my members gallery next few days ..

aint had a lap top for a few weeks as my son smashed my screen..

not had the best of times lately

:(

still seeing a gorgeous c like urs cheers me up..

keep up the good work matey !!!

well today was mot day,so got up put me standard rear lights on,number plate back on the front an straight round to the garage an she passed we flyin colours :D

so she's now insured an mot'd for another 12mths,just the tax to scrape together next month :lol:

Just taxed mine only for 6 month £99 :shock:

12 month £180, how's that work then, it's getting worse.

Good job you removed the Bra as that would have failed in the test guys eyes as been just plain hideous :wink:

thinkin of sellin me borbets,all the tyres are good an now got flat centers :lol: what kinda price should i expect to get for um? (goin into winter rimmage soon)

im selling a set as well.. but only 7.5 on front and was lookin for advice on a price mine owe me best part of a grand .. ouch

gotta tax mine this week to.. hurts like hell especially when u see state of the rds in britain

well i've just found another scratch an chip on the rear quarter of mine,where some clowns opened there door straight on to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now that will need sortin out!!!

to say i've had enough is an understatement!!i hate to admit it,but i'm thinkin of buyin a daily wreck to use!!

sorry to hear that mate ur lucks like mine.. as soon as its lookin good something happens

its so annoying ive got a dink on my rear panel from a trolley and some spider cracks were i can only assume someone has reversed or driven into my bumper .. i park miles away from everyone and always park diagonally across 2 spaces but always come bk to find some knob parked right up close.. whats there problem.. surely they can see i park like this to keep idiots away from it..

im thinkin of trading my on. . and maybe buying a tt ? i know i know i should even think about it .. but theres only so much love u can give to a car .. and only so much cash and mines turning into a money pit !!

and i know uve thrown some cash into ur baby

andy

i've thought of movin on a few times mate,an the TT was on my list :D @ this rate i'm gonna need another respray!!

havin slept on it last night,got up this mornin we paint tin in hand,touched up the worse scratches.i'm gonna put everythin on hold till well into next year,let winter take its toll (an the carparks)

need to get myself into havin another car situation by this time next year,then i can just use the rado for summer season,that or get her back lookin mint an sell next year

spose this is the joy of havin ya rado as a daily hack,its bound to get battered about by careless drivers :(