g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

well fitted my head unit 2day,gotta say i'm quite impressed with the sound quality even through my standard speaker setup,just need to get me stealth shelf an replace all the orig speakers :D

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

oh an heres a pic of last nights monster kebab :lol:

DSC00464.jpg

long time no hear geezer,i enjoyed every hour of eatin that kebab mate i'll tell ya,gotta say though the stomach rumblin has started :lol:

That is a monsterous kebab... Yum yum. I read a write up on how to plastic weld a while back in the farmers weekly, wasn't a million miles away from how you're doing it. Think they used a heat gun with a pointy end to direct the hot air into a small point... might be worth looking for a back issue?

the gas solderin irons got a few attachments,heat blower,hot knife,blow torch works a treat although time consumin.

anyway i'm ready for the 1st skim of filler now so i'll get some pics before filler an after

tis been a fair while mr greeny :) ..... nice to see you cracking on with your motor 8) .... mines nearly there too !! havent touched it for 6 months whilst i was away but ive been burning the midnight oil trying to get `her` all ready

well with my recent attempt @ the plastic welding of me front bumper going well an now @ the body shop waiting to be painted. i thought i would have a blast @ reviving the shiny borbets

an what a mission that's gonna be :lol:

before :oops:

DSC00477.jpg

about halfway through :x

DSC00479.jpg

also i've just won some flat centers on ebay for them @last :lol:

glad to hear the bumper went well.. and u finally got flat centres.. what u using on ur rims mate to polish them ? mimne need doing already.. and any thing i can put on to try and keep shiny lol ..

it all helps..

andy

well,for the last week i've been givin the job of tippin trailers into the new warehouse that were gonna be movin to in September,so i thought it take me camera we me to take a few snaps whilst i was waitin for trailers :D

untitled6.jpg

untitled5.jpg

untitled4.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

untitled7.jpg

oh an one of the warehouse usin me mobile :lol:

DSC00472.jpg

i could only get 1200grit,used that with autosol an it seemed to do the trick,when i get a chance i'm gonna do them some more i think :D

Looks good dude, like I said, get using your camera in manual mode instead of auto :lol:

This is why i have bought a red Raddo...If ya dont mind please stop posting pics of your motor up as my keyboard is screwed with the amount of drool from me staring at your motor :lol:

Love it mate but the fogs and indicators need replacing :)

Car looks really 8) fella!!,

Did you know there is a red C (G60 I think) in Donny with almost the same reg (one number different) as yours (needs polishing though), I work in Donny and drive past it ever morning.

Rich

Gawd.. if only my red rado was as consistant in colour, and as shiny as that. Looks absolutely awesome on those warehouse shots mate!

Car looks really 8) fella!!,

Did you know there is a red C (G60 I think) in Donny with almost the same reg (one number different) as yours (needs polishing though), I work in Donny and drive past it ever morning.

Rich

where abouts is that mate,u sure it wasnt mine on a bad day :lol:

Our lass seen it as well loads of times near the college mate, i kept saying it will be you but she was adamant its not and apparently its not then.