g60greeny

new era bora v6 4 motion :D

haha,i explained that quote!!!an u know what i meant, u got it sorted yet?dont forget about me mates garage

knew the bra title would flush u out,soon as you read bra your there :lol:

I know mate only pulling ya leg :D

Anyway fair play for breaking the mould, controversey is a good thing.

Not sorted yet and it wont be for a long time now, not really interested in driving it anymore, it entertains me just not enough so going to concentrate on geting it into the car i want, its more of a kill the time, go in the garage and do a bit more swearing and throwing spanners around.

its more of a kill the time, go in the garage and do a bit more swearing and throwing spanners around.

lol i know the feelin mate :notworthy: :notworthy:

keep thinkin of sellin them RS'S to fund buyin that screw charger thats for sale,must resist :lol:

yeah,we teh latest mods i've done,it seems my rado is no longer a crowd pleaser haha,seems to make people actually discuss it rather tahn sayin how nice it looks,if u get what i mean,some say i was mad sellin the recaros,but i foooooooooooookin love my new seats,just gotta condition the rest of it :lol:

also tell your other half not to look out for the bra just yet,as its not bein worn till i get the wheels sorted an polish teh paintwork :D

You still have Recaro's though and i for 1 prefer yours now as its no longer wearing the common Borbets or the common RS's :D and its no longer just a resprayed and polished rado its turning into a show winner. (if you lost the bra of course)

it would kill me to be the one that had to cut the leather for the doors... :(

however, If I were you I'd swap to late spec appointments, or at least speaker pods... to avoid even more holes...

everythin will all look better when my vision is complete :D

i expected to be flooded we replies about it all,looks like i've escaped unnoticed :lol:

yeah i'm thinkin some late spec speaker pods is teh way forward,if anyones got any kickin about doin nowt lol

I might have a set in black available soon mate, gotta see what happens elsewhere 1st though, you can get 1st refusal on em if I do put them up...

While I'm on, gotta say loving the seats with the testicle aircon, and lovin the doorcards. The Bra aint to my taste, but hats off to you for doing something differently. Refreshing! :D

well finally got round to fittin me door cards today,was a bit scared of slashin the leather for the handles etc,anyway heres a few pics for ya'll,as u can see the leather did tone back down 8) (gonna relocate all the switches when i get a chance :lol: )

DSC00377.jpg

DSC00378-1.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

DSC00380-1.jpg

DSC00381.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00383-1.jpg

DSC00384.jpg

DSC00385-1.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

the same guy who did me cards says he can do me the dash as well,but i'm likin the black an tan combo.gonna have a play we photoshop later an see what i can come up we.

i think my latest mods have caused a few none likers :lol: took a day to get a reply :sleeping:

looks good fella i reckon it will work better with the dash done though make the tan theme flow round the interior if ya know what i mean :cuckoo:

i'm thinkin maybes,do the glove box front?

also where the ash tray is an teh little cubby thing,boardin that up leatherin it an fittin some gauges in,rather than trimmin the whole dash,what ya reckon?

Looks nice! I'd just get the steering wheel and the dashboard undertrays leathered so that its a sort of half and half dash, I think the black and tan work well together. Leathering the whole dash would look OTT IMO :D

I think leathering the dash would be ok, but I'd be tempted to go tan dash with black trays. :camp:

i think maybe some cream carpets would go along way then i think dash would look ok black

mate ur steering wheel looks maahoosive in that pic wat size is it! loving the leather dude

well things were goin well this mornin,till i broke 2 bolts on the bbs!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway this is how they are lookin @ the min,never bothered gettin the centers done as i'm skint :lol:

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00387.jpg

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00389-1.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

did the bolts break when tightening or when you were taking them apart? shame either way, how long till there on properly, is it easy enough to get some new bolts for em!

summot about your retrim i really like and something that makes me go ..ah.. im not sure, major kudos for the balls to do it mate!

Well some nice gold bolts and do black centres, then its going to tie the whole colour scheme of the car together.