Sign in to follow this  
Lippy

Show us your zorsts

Hi

Following on from the show us your drops thread...

I thought it would be a good idea for people to post pictures of your exhausts and manufacturer (if known).

This is a kind of selfish thread because my car sounds like a sherman tank at the moment and I would like to see what styles are out there!

I'm off to take a picture of mine, and will edit this post in a bit.

Cheers

Andrew

full s/s miltek with cat by-pass, was fitted by previous onwer, sounds really good when hot, and has a good tight fit on the bumper too. :D

Ive got a Magnex as above, sounds lovely but does hit the underside with every bump. Probably due to how low the car is.

Ive got a Magnex as above, sounds lovely but does hit the underside with every bump. Probably due to how low the car is.

I have the same problem, it keeps hitting where it goes over the rear arm, theres still no way i'm gonna raise the car up though!! :-P

try changing you exhaust rubbers,my magnex never bangs and my car is lowered approx -60

mine sounds awesome and looks the dogs! was hitting every speed bump :oops: but raised the front end about 1.5 inches now no scrapes! :wink:

oh dear kev's chavvy secret life has maybe been exposed here...........WTF is with the car in the garage in the above pic?

That's his special weekend car - the Corrado's just a daily beater :lol:

I think its for driving at night.. it'd put blackpool to shame!

here`s mine

just to be different

janspeed s1 fitted by my dad when he owned the car

not OTT dtm style and sounds nice with no banging

oh dear kev's chavvy secret life has maybe been exposed here...........WTF is with the car in the garage in the above pic?

LOL. That's Audioscape's unit and that Fiesta is a customer's car and a complete piece. The guy has spent £30K on it, including police sirens and strobes :roll:

They get some right piles in, including a Saxo with 6 exhausts, it's owner spent £13K on ICE and he's 16, his mum had to drive it there, LOL! Dunno where they get the money!

They do get some nicer machines in though, 911s, M3s, MR2 Turbos etc even a Hummer! Last week they had a Chrysler 300C Hemi in, very nice car in the flesh.

here u go---- bally, how low is that exhaust?????? nice mod lol

:lol: low enough.. centre/rear book catches on big ramps lol so I avoid em :D

I remeber yr one when Baz had it fitted.. one loud exhaust! 8)