Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Corrado spotting! Was it you - [October 2005]

My mate saw a black (or at least dark colour) C parked outside his house in Templecombe, dorset... I didnt see, but said id mention it. Its been there a few times. Any takers on here?

Saw a dark metallic red VR6 K321 HHP, on the M3 northbound yesterday around 12noon. I undertook you in the blue 306! Sorry about that, i just wanted to hear the exhaust note again when you went past me. What exhaust have you got? Didn't look like a magnex or miltek.

Saw a met. purple VR6 withing the last couple of weeks on the roundabout near Damon Hill BMW in Leamington/warwick.

Waved, driver waved back although looked a bit confused/puzzled.

Cute blonde drinving a metallic red , M or N reg around 11 am last Wednesday on the A3 coming out of Wimbledon towards Roehampton- I was in the K reg red metallic VR...

....you pulled up level to me approaching the lights...

blonde wearing a baseball cap with a standard poodle on the passenger seat in a blue STORM in Congleton yesterday... Seen the car around a few times now, anyone on here?

blonde wearing a baseball cap with a standard poodle on the passenger seat in a blue STORM in Congleton yesterday... Seen the car around a few times now, anyone on here?

i hope it was wearing slippers :lol:

J87 ??? inca blue g60 outside the spar on whitehouse common, sutton coldfield, seen your car a few times, anyone here???? :)

Dark Green VR N154 GG0 at Marriot junction heading towards portchester, wound windows down at say hi, you were on phone though, tut tut!!!! thought your reg would look good on a G60!