Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Corrado spotting! Was it you - [October 2005]

sliver i think, maby gray VR by sainsbury's petrol station in Rhyl north wales on the 30th/9 ( friday) at about 2:30pm.

Blue VR6 with RH ZW1's (L*** CKJ i think) outside my girlfriends house in Ipswich today ......... keep seeing a K plate silver 16v around Ipswich aswell

Corrado's everywhere in Swindon..

You're right bout that. I regularly see a red G60, a red K reg 16 valver, and a Mystic Blue Storm (personalised plate A19 ***) which is always parked a couple of hundreds meters from my work in Blagrove by the VW stealers. I've been cruising round Swindon for the last year to add to the ante!......always on the lookout, never off duty!

Green Rado seen in Bidford on Avon on Sat 1st Oct. early to mid afternoon. Got a thumbs up from the driver.

Was it you??????

:twisted:

Not quite Corrado spotting,but what about this.

Spotted on a Black BMW X5 travelling betweeen Glasgow and Edinburgh on the M8 Sunday about 12:30.

The registration G60 ,how cool would that be 8)

green n reg storm outside Infinity Motorcycles in Farnborough on fri afternoon then a dark blue valver (i think) parked on a driveway of a house not far from Fernhill Road in Farnborough....

theres bl**dy loads of em here... I seem to see at least 3 different ones a week.... :)

i'm in Farnborough today driving the company Peugeot. I'll look out for a red C and give you a flash if i see ya

Saw a red C driving down A326 towards blackfield, southampton, Think it was either L or J reg. I was in my polo (D3 CGS-look out for me) so didn't flash as they might of thought i was weird!

Blackberry VR with big wide 9's on the M271 coming out of Southampton. Nice little race!

i've seen a blackberry vr on the M271 too, about six weeks back but forgot to post the spot :oops:

no chance of anyone finally spotting me in my black vr until next year as i'm typing this from Hyderabad in India where i'm training people to do my job... so the C has gone into hibernation for 3 months!! :cry:

Saw a green C with "Corrado PSI" badge on the back, twas at the Hayes roundabout just off the A40 out of London, I let you out in a red corsa - very clean example 8) (the C i mean lol)

Black G60 reg J11 LVV currently parked up in Kingfisher Court ind estate, in Newbury. Looked like it had been there all night when i arrived this morning. Any takers?

Dark coloured VR with the reg L3 EVL or something similiar. I was driving a 6 tonne truck moving house and can't remember what road I was on (have done over 1500 miles this week) think it was the M1....

Jay

Dark coloured VR with the reg L3 EVL or something similiar. I was driving a 6 tonne truck moving house and can't remember what road I was on (have done over 1500 miles this week) think it was the M1....

Jay

Think ive seen that one round my neck of the woods reg is B3 EVL though, dark blue vr, v nice.

I thought that was you!!!

Just caught sight of you on my way to work - and saw you wave, and then you flashed me along Winston Churchill Ave on my way home!

always try to flash/wave at a fellow C driver!!! some dont do it back!! i was on my way to work when i saw u in the morning and on my way home in the eve!

Drove alongside a red 16V (I think it was anyway, body coloured Corrado badge on the back) just outside of Govan last night.

Any takers? :)