Sign in to follow this  
Andy Brookes

Corrado spotting! Was it you - [October 2005]

did i see u this morning?!?!? about 8 just after, i was heading away from frimley?

i doubt it - scarlett's rado is sitting on my drive in guildford awaiting replacement of rear stub axle and various brake and bearing parts...! :(

oohhhhh, i saw 2 today, both in nearly exactly the same place, one going to work, (and hour late) and the otheron the way back, dark blue VR i think . .

Oh, and i when i did my rear stub axle, 2 of the bolts sheard off that hold it on . . be warned there rusty mo fo's and caused me the horrific pain of having to drive around in a nissan micra for a week :(

The wifie's in Rugby atmo on a work course-phoned me tonight and said she'd seen a black Corrado,J***VOC,heading up the A46 towards Rugby.

Any of you lot?

Also saw some loon in an S3 racing a BMW Z3 around a roundabout near the Tesco-the S3 was in the lead. :twisted:

saw Kerrinmay yet again on the way into portsmouth this morning!! sorry i didnt let you out, didnt see you in time to stop!!

That's ok - I wasn't stuck there for long - managed to slip out about two cars after you!

By the way, have you got any pics of your C on here yet?

nah not yet! between car being filty, and camera batteries dying i havent had much chance!! will see what i can do over the weekend though (although i wont be putting any pics of my N/S wing up!!)

nah not yet! between car being filty, and camera batteries dying i havent had much chance!! will see what i can do over the weekend though (although i wont be putting any pics of my N/S wing up!!)

Did I miss something? What happened to your N/S wing? Please feel free to point me to another topic if this has already been discussed.

suprised you didnt notice!!! got a nice little dent!!! managed to hit my mates fiesta in a car park (no damage to his though!!!) doenst look too pretty!!

suprised you didnt notice!!! got a nice little dent!!! managed to hit my mates fiesta in a car park (no damage to his though!!!) doenst look too pretty!!

You've always nip past too quickly for me to see it! (Just realised that you did tell me about your little when we chatted previously - I'd forgotten!)

Black VR heading northbound on the A419 near Swindon reg L2** APB? OUtside lane, spoiler up, looking phat! Was a passenger in a vectra so couldn't flash!

L 595 (Think) C** VR6 Corrado, either black or purple (It were too dark) in the pissing rain in Newcastle today on the A189 over the tyne (About 6pm) sneaking down the inside to avoid the queue.....naughty!

Any Takers!! I was in My Furby so didn't wave or owt!

Green (?) Corrado seen around 11.30 Sunday morning in Hitchin on Strathmore Ave coming onto Grove road- I flashed you- you waved back too (a lass driving too I think!)

Spotted B15 VRG (blue VR6) this morning on M27 between junctions 12 and 9 (I left at J9 but you carried on past me.

That was me, spotted after seven years of Corrado owner ship :o . Good to see another forum member on the M27 :D I'm usually at work by that time of day, but had to attend a conference at the Rose Bowl so had a lie in :) Surpisingly good run through for that time of the morning.

Green M Reg VR, really low looking passing the petrol station on Yateley Main Street last Fri bout 6, i was in my C, exchanged waves....??

anyone...?

K609 YPE dark (green/black) coloured 16V heading down eden street in kingston this morning at about 8.15 - as for mods it definitely had a non-standard exhaust as it sounded :D 8) ! lol, everything else looked standard.

Anyone on here?